• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Good Quality Backpack. Which brands are worth the money?

I just bought llbean backpacks for my first and fourth graders because I was tired of the cheap character ones wearing out. Fingers crossed that they last as long as I have been hearing they do!

I just bought llbean backpacks for my first and fourth graders because I was tired of the cheap character ones wearing out. Fingers crossed that they last as long as I have been hearing they do!

We are going on our 3rd year with our llbean backpack. I even throw it in the washing machine.

My son is a senior in college and still uses the Northface backpack that we picked up when he started high school. Check Marshall's and TJMaxx. They carry great bags for a song at this time of the year.:thumbsup2

My daughter got a North Face backpack when she was a freshman in college and used it through six years of school (pharmacist). She still uses it. Has had zero problems.

I would agree that lands end, ll bean, and jansport are all great. I would buy any of those that you can the best deal on now. I always buy backpacks on clearance for the next year and have found great deals on lands end and jansport in the middle of the school year.

My vote is LLBean. My 10 year is on year three of hers and it still looks great.and like other posters have said buy one that you think your child will like for several years because of how long it will last. And, if you might hand it down...think twice about having it monogrammed! My daughter had one I would have used (a messenger bag style) but we don't share the same first name!

I have a Swiss Army that got me through a lot of jobs and a lot of trips and still looks new.

My kids or I have had most of these over time - we get bored, it isn't the the backpack wears out, its that you now want something a little different.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter