Good place for breakfast

Darlington101

Earning My Ears
The last day of our vacation we are not going to a park. We were thinking of going for a nice breakfast then checking out Disney Springs before heading to the airport. We are staying at AoA so they don't have a restaurant for a nice breakfast. Does anyone have a suggestion for a place to have a nice breakfast at either another resort or Disney Springs? My kids are 14 and 17. Thank you in advance.

Boma! It's one of my favorite restaurants and it was my breakfast on our departure day on my last vacation. It's a buffet and has something for everybody, plus AKL is an awesome resort to visit.

Boma! It's one of my favorite restaurants and it was my breakfast on our departure day on my last vacation. It's a buffet and has something for everybody, plus AKL is an awesome resort to visit.

A second for Boma for a last day breakfast.

Garden Grove at the Swan. Order off the menu or great breakfast buffet, character buffet weekends only. Coffee and orange juice included as well as several smoothies, made to order eggs or omelet plus great choices of breakfast meats, eggs, potatoes, cereal, oatmeal, fruit and pastries. Best buffet at Disney, we go every trip.

You could take the bus to the studios and catch the boat to the Swan.

The Wave at the contemporary hasn't been mentioned yet. I love the sweet potato pancakes. They have a buffet that I've never chosen, in addition to a la carte choices. Captain's Grill also does both like this.

Do you have a car? If not, I have found that only the magic kingdom resorts are accessible first thing in the morning. But if you're talking about a breakfast after parks open, you're fine taking Disney buses anywhere. Olivia's would involve the longest bus ride, followed by Animal Kingdom Lodge. Captain's Grill is a nice boat ride from the Hollywood Studios entrance.

If you like characters, I'd say 'ohana. That's the only place to find Lilo. I also like that it's all you can eat, but you don't have to leave your table. The server brings everything to you.

I have so many places I like to eat Disney breakfast!

If you are going to Disney Springs and aren't firm on a TS you could try WGP Express. They have some interesting things for breakfast and once you order, waitstaff brings your food to your table. They will fill drinks also.

We love breakfasts and our favorites are 1) Boma and 2) Olivia's. OKW is closer to Disney Springs so you might want to choose Olivia's. We always go to Olivia's on our last day.

Another recommendation for Boma! It's our favorite departure day breakfast - so relaxing and yummy and filling that we easily skip lunch while traveling.

Kona Cafe at the Poly is excellent for breakfast, one of my absolute favorite places. The Kona presspot coffee is so good and the macadamia pancakes are amazing! We also really enjoy the Grand Floridian Cafe for breakfast. If you are looking for something with characters, our favorite is Cape May Cafe at the Beach Club - awesome buffet!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter