• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Good Morning People!!!!!!!!!!

Gordon, you know I couldn't stay away from the DIS for long. With so much great singing talent here, how could I stay away, dawg?

Hi celebs! :wave:

Secret Project, hmmm? And you are ALL in on it?

Do tell ......................

Randy Jackson said:
Gordon, you know I couldn't stay away from the DIS for long. With so much great singing talent here, how could I stay away, dawg?

I'd sing for you but I'm afraid Simon would tear my physical appearance apart. Save me Randy!

Allllll right. I'll bite. I've been lurking, but my wanna-be-CSI-curiosity is getting the best of me.

First, Ty and the celebrities... then, THE TAG FAIRY. Then, the celeb post counts increase. What's this big secret? This inquiring mind very DESPERATELY wants to know.

btw: I think I have developed carpal tunnel on my mouse hand from hanging around the DIS so often and despite the numb hand, I can't stop myself to see how this is going to unfold! :lmao:

Ty, don't let the Tag Fairy use their special pixie dust pixiedust: to get our SECRET out of you!

Stepharoonie! said:
I have to say, I absolutely love you and your "Kitchen Nightmares" show on the BBC :) :love:

I'm going to have to look for this program. Is it anything like Hell's Kitchen :confused3

Hey guys.. I know there is a lot of speculation as to whether or not these celebrities are real or not. I CAN confirm that at least one of these people is exactly who they say they are. Not going to tell you though because I'm in on the secret project. :teeth:

Obi-Wan Pinobi said:
Hey guys.. I know there is a lot of speculation as to whether or not these celebrities are real or not. I CAN confirm that at least one of these people is exactly who they say they are. Not going to tell you though because I'm in on the secret project. :teeth:

I think the only real celebrity on here is the Tag Fairy, who posted earlier. That would be excitement enough for me!! I am particularly fond of the Green one. Now *there* is an autograph I would LOVE to have....... :love:

Obi-Wan Pinobi said:

Wow that's awesome! I hope it's Ty, then I can make him fall in love with me! :cloud9: :cloud9:

EricaLovesMickey said:
Good Morning Ty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think you are remodling Cindy's Castle!
Ooooooooooo.... that would be cool!
2.gif

Maybe he's doing "The Suite"!! That would be awesome!
Oh I hope he remembers to make a special place for all my mice friends!

Oh, Oh... My Year of 1000 Wishes Wish is...

TO GO TO THE TAPING!!!
1.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter