Good Morning Adventures Family

She was very excited that you replied to me. Thanks you made her day! :thumbsup2 :Pinkbounc

My wife's not convinced yet. I'm not sure either, but it's fun to think so.

Wouldn't it be cool for an EXTREME MAKEOVER - Home Edition to 'give away' and ABD tour???????????? They give away cruises - so why not?? Not all of the trips require passports, so it would be feasible - and what an advertising bonanza!!!!!!

Wow Ty you are on a lot of the dis threads! Just read about you on the theme park thread. Can't wait to find out what the suprise is!! Love ya Ty! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Humm...what do Ty, Jeff, Tommy and Kellie all have in common? :rolleyes:
I have no clue. But I'm dying to know what's going on!

You have my attention!

BIG fans of the show at our house too, Ty. My daughter is always laughing at my tears too!

ABC pays me for my doing my own "Disney Adventure" on The View everyday.

I'm so excited. Love ya Rosie! So glad you're back on day time t.v. Kellie, have you tried calamari yet?

What's the secret? Please, I need to know!!!

Ok, I've been so into school and work and the kids and my DH who had surgery on Friday. What is going on? I am so lost!

ariella46 said:
I'm so excited. Love ya Rosie! So glad you're back on day time t.v. Kellie, have you tried calamari yet?

What's the secret? Please, I need to know!!!

NO WAY!!! I will not eat something that I can't spell. Rosie! Lookin forward to meeting you Thursday on the View. :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter