Good Meal Plan for 5 days?

ybeshsm77

Earning My Ears
Sunday through Friday. Planning on one night at Margarettaville, city walk. Mythos, early evening. Lombardi's, one early evening, and a pizza from Sal's for the fourth evening. Not sure on the 5th. Need advise on a nicer restaurant. Willing to spurge one night. Also will plan for a breakfast buffet for one of the days also. Just advise needed. Thank you.

Sunday through Friday. Planning on one night at Margarettaville, city walk. Mythos, early evening. Lombardi's, one early evening, and a pizza from Sal's for the fourth evening. Not sure on the 5th. Need advise on a nicer restaurant. Willing to spurge one night. Also will plan for a breakfast buffet for one of the days also. Just advise needed. Thank you.

depending on the dates of your trip, Mythos closes early some dates.
4:00 could be the last seating if you go when the parks close earlier.

Vivo at Citywalk has been getting rave reviews.

It isn't Lombardi's but Lombard's. Don't want you to be expecting Italian food! It is a seafood grill. Vivo is Italian.

Like Mac said, Mythos closes earlier than you would think. Make sure to check the hours when you walk past. It would make for a really nice lunch and then maybe dinner at some place later that night.

Word on the street is that the new Italian place, Vivo is pretty good with reasonable prices, located in Citywalk.

https://www.universalorlando.com/Images/Vivo_Menu_tcm13-47740.pdf

Vivo at Citywalk has been getting rave reviews.

Is there an echo in here? :) I want Cowfish to be open when we visit! I have been looking forward to eating there since the day it was announced. I'm getting a little worried it won't be at this point.

Sorry about that. I live in New York and Italian people are all around me. So it is Lombards and not Lombardi. Thanks also for the info on Mythos. We can plan our meal early.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter