Good luck

Welsh_Dragon

Y Ddraig Goch
Good luck to those of you trying Genie out today. Have fun.
I very tentatively opened MDE this morning prepared for something to jump out but nothing seems to have changed yet. There is a Passholder buzz section, but that might have been there previously.

I can see Genie on my Ipad, but not on my Iphone. I had to download a newer version of the app on my IPad, but, at this time it is not offered for my Iphone. Luckily we won’t be in the parks until November, but I’m trying to keep up with the technology.

I had to update my Disney app this morning. Then I had the Genie info. I booked an Park res for AK today, then created an itinerary for myself. Kind of cool.

Cancelled Park Res when I was done.

We head down next week, so I want to see some informative reviews on whether Genie+ will be needed or the free version works as well as they predict.

I am hoping to hear from people in the park about their experiences WITHOUT using Genie+. Most of the reviews that will come out today will focus on how cool they think it is. Much more curious about the people that aren't using it and how they think their park day compares.

Eagerly awaiting the onslaught of social media reviews, tips, tricks, feedback, etc. so that I can have some idea of what to expect on my trip in a few weeks!

I’ve accepted the financial aspect of it and am now just staying open minded and optimistic, as I don’t want to stress about it or let negativity overtake my excitement for a rare trip with my son.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter