Good Age for Enchanted Tales for Belle?

3 is a great age for it. We had over looked this the last few trips and finally decided to do it on our 2015 trip. Our 7 and 12 yr old boys (at the time) loved it and both had parts!

Could you say more about what is expected of the children? Are they given lines? Actions? Do the silverware-type background characters just have to stand there? I have an 8yo son who wants to go in his Beast-at-the-ball costume in hopes of getting to be the Beast, a shy 6yo son who will still probably want to be involved in the background only, and 2.5yo daughter who will want to follow them up to the front and do...something.

3 is a great age for it. We had over looked this the last few trips and finally decided to do it on our 2015 trip. Our 7 and 12 yr old boys (at the time) loved it and both had parts!

That's awesome. Glad your boys enjoyed it.

Could you say more about what is expected of the children? Are they given lines? Actions? Do the silverware-type background characters just have to stand there? I have an 8yo son who wants to go in his Beast-at-the-ball costume in hopes of getting to be the Beast, a shy 6yo son who will still probably want to be involved in the background only, and 2.5yo daughter who will want to follow them up to the front and do...something.

Most of the parts are pretty non verbal. Chip hops up to Belle, Mrs Potts pretends to pour tea. Phillipe gallops up and neighs. Maurice shivers with a cutout of bars in front of his/her face. Some of the CMs practice gender neutral casting (my daughters have been Maurice and Phillipe and this year our Beast was a girl). The silverware stands there and is part of a little parade. The beast has a little bigger part, dancing with Belle and I think gets some lines. There are CMs right there with them to help them out.

My DD (6 at the time) was Mrs. Potts - so adorable! I didn't realize that the dads could get cast as Knights and my DH & DS were off riding Pirates. This time we're going with friends, so we'll have their 4 & 6 year old DDs and my 8 year old DD (plus my 11 year old DS) - her DH has been a knight, but I'm really hoping one of my "men" gets cast ;) My DS would be horrified (but secretly enjoy it - because he has quite an "appreciation" for the attractive princesses ;)

The parade is sweet and there are definitely parts for any age that wants to participate.

When I went last year there was no spoon or fork participants, but at the end everyone got to take a picture with belle and got a photopass card. Is this something they don't always do?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter