Gone into hiding for fours years, back now

tinkersmom

Earning My Ears
:goodvibes I am finally back. I was a regular under another ID years ago:confused3, can't be helped though. I loved the trip reports:love:, utilized the budget board:surfweb:, and planned many a vacation:wizard:. Then due to a tramatic situation that had me and my children being stalked by my ex-husband:eek:, I had to disappear:teleport:. I haven't even been able to dream disney for years as I went from stay at home mom to full time work:scared1:, had a nanny, many a law enforcement report, court dates, and finally, four years later, I'm here. I've remarried recently, become the woman I was made to be, and today while looking for stuff online in reference to one of my daughter's, I was directed to information on the DISability forum! OMG I remember you guys! It was like a slap back to where I used to be! I have missed you guys! People who really know how to put the *:cheer2:Fun:cheer2:* in vacation. I wanted to cry! I really need some time out from real life :laughing: I think I have my wonderful DH convinced to do a half week with kids and a half week without at the DIS this fall. The I think part is because he is a maybe guy? You guys know what I mean right? Maybe we will, maybe we won't :sad2:? But I really think he is feeling the I wanna get away bug too, and I already have money in the bank:woohoo: so maybe, just maybe, the plans in the works!

Good to be back,
tinkersmom (mother to two DD's 12 (WOW!) and 7.

Welcome Back, Glad to hear your life is getting in order and you can start to have fun again. I have been thru what you have gone thru and it is not fun, I had to move away from my family to get away, but like you have a wonderful husband and family now. Good Luck planning your trip, I hope it works out for you, we are going back for our third trip since I have been remarried.

10.gif

Just wanted to say I remember your stories and am so Happy to hear that things are looking up.... Life is to short enjoy the time we have : )

Welcome Back !!!!! Glad to hear things are better for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter