Golf Cart Owners

luapgib

Mouseketeer
I have a few questions. My parents would like to buy a lifted 6 seat golf cart.

Can someone tell me the dimensions? Height? width? length? estimated weight?

Also does anyone have recommendations for good trailers?

Lastly does anyone have a great dealer that you have dealt with? I know we are from all over the country but they may be willing to travel if the price is right and they know they are dealing with good people.

Thanks in advance for any help you provide.

Paul

Getting ready to start a build on my next cart. But on the previous lifted cart (6"), the length was approximately 8 foot with the rear seat. Width was around 48". Weight is around 1000lbs for an electric cart. I had a Club Car Precedent.

Picture for reference.
i-2zwMXRv-M.jpg

Hi Paul,
We just purchased a used cart and new trailer. Are you looking for new or used? We searched over a great deal of territory in FL - I can tell you there are no real "bargains" in this land of golf-playing snowbirds at this time of year. If you buy used from a private owner, you may get a good deal, but then there are the uncertainties of a warranty if something goes wrong. Otherwise, prices were very consistent.
We purchased a new Triple Crown trailer a a good price in Sarasota. It is a perfect fit for the cart, and very easy to maneuver when not hitched.

Sippican- Ideally we would try to find a slightly used cart but am not opposed to buying new for the reasons you state. I will certainly look into the Triple crown trailer. Thanks

There are some great used carts at many golf cart dealers. Our used cart came with new tires, windshield, batteries, etc., and is warranted. I believe finding a six-seater will be much more of a challenge, but you never know. Good luck!

Don't know where you stand in your search, but we saw a used Club Car six-seater at Affordable Golf Carts in Venice, FL yesterday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter