Going To The 9/23 MNSSHP-how 'bout You??

lisadr

<font color=blue>I amused the bejeedles out of mys
I was wondering if any Disers will be at the Sept.23 MNNSHP? :goodvibes

We'll be there. Counting the days. Will be mom & dad, three boys, aunt, and two grandmas. This is our favorite disney adventure!

Well we plan on going, but we didnt buy tickets yet, we are waiting until we get there so if there are any left, we will be there! I hope there is cause I have shirts im making for it!

We will be there 9/23/08 also and it can rain all it wants but PLEASE, let the rain stay away for the party!!!!! (as if I can make a deal with the weather gods :worship: )

I'll be there with DH, DS, my mom and my aunt in tow!! It will be our first MNSSHP!

Count us in! Look for a 7yo mermaid and me-a lady Haunted Manion Ghost. That will be us! :thumbsup2

We will be there...Hubby, me and our twin girls that are 5-1/2. Look for a evil witch, snow white & a cute kitty cat...DH is not dressing up. This will be our first time going to MNSSHP...can't wait!

We will be there 9/23/08 also and it can rain all it wants but PLEASE, let the rain stay away for the party!!!!! (as if I can make a deal with the weather gods :worship: )

Party still goes on-and they only cancel HalloWishes if there is a high wind issue:) But I too hope for nice weather *sigh*

I will be there on the 23rd with my son, his 4 yr old daughter and son's girlfriend, our first MNSSHP and can't wait.:yay:

You're gonna love it! We went to our 1st last year and can't wait to go to this years!! And although I didn't think it possible-HalloWishes is better then Wishes:thumbsup2

See you there!

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE ALL OF YOU DISERS!!!!!!!:woohoo:

You're gonna love it! We went to our 1st last year and can't wait to go to this years!! And although I didn't think it possible-HalloWishes is better then Wishes:thumbsup2

See you there!

I agree. Hallowishes is a great show!:banana:

ooo! We'll be there. 2 mousekateers, a baby tigger and a DH (take him if you want him)! :rotfl:

I didn't get tickets yet either but I'm not too worried. :)

It is on our schedule for our 3rd year in a row, however I have not bought tickets yet as I am going to wait and see what the weather is going to be like.

If not, I am Pocahontas and the boys are pirates...again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter