Going to MK on the 30th?

So we are staying at saratoga but weren't supposed to do the parks. Ww decides last night at 11pm to go. So we got up around 5 but said it was too cold. Then realized thw tickets were nonrefundable so off we were. We got there at 7. Monorail was down so still a bus to mk. Lol. We went to tinkerbell first. 15min wait. Then talkin mickey had a 45 min wait that fast. So do talking mickey first. We got our GAC just in case. Then we did space mountain and had a fp for buzz. Then we went to tea cups while waiting on the 10:25 am fp for the tommorrow land speedway. Rode that. Then we went to eat at cosmic rays. Then we saw the 12 pm parade. The kids even got front row at about 11:45. Then we usef the gac for 7dmt. Now we are in the room for a long nap. We are going pack around 9 or 10. Have a fp for btmrr. And want to see fireworks.

Is anyone going to the late fireworks dessert party at Tomorrowland Terrace? I would love to hear how much of your view of the 360 fireworks was hindered. Thank you!

Well it was definitely fantasy in the sky. SO glad we watched from the crystal palace porch. It’s NUTS out there. Good luck to us all.

Also this DJ music is way too loud!

Well it was definitely fantasy in the sky. SO glad we watched from the crystal palace porch. It’s NUTS out there. Good luck to us all.

I got off Haunted Mansion and heard “Danza Kuduro” blasting and was so confused. I mean, I love that song, but I totally did not expect to hear it at Disney World.

It was loud. We heard it loud and clear in our room on the 6th floor at the Contemporary. We are grabbing food and heading over in an hour or so

Fantasy in the Sky was amazing! I am so glad we did the dessert party. The hub was a sea of people but we were stretched out on a blanket in the plaza garden with a good view of the castle. When the show was over, we exited through the back pathway behind Main St and had a short wait for the resort monorail back to the Poly. I was originally planning to watch the late show from here, but might head back over to MK while my DH stays back with DD to sleep. The DJ was really loud, but the whole NYE party vibe in MK was really fun!

Just got lucky and scored a 5th FP+... 9:20pm FP+ for Space! (Mountain)
For the two of us I've gotten Pirates tonight (after my first 3) and snagged big thunder in line for pirates (even FP have waits tonight lol). And a cm handed us 2 anytime paper passes! So heading to do space mountain shortly and then chexkninfor dessert party!

For the two of us I've gotten Pirates tonight (after my first 3) and snagged big thunder in line for pirates (even FP have waits tonight lol). And a cm handed us 2 anytime paper passes! So heading to do space mountain shortly and then chexkninfor dessert party!
I’ve been impressed with how easy it’s been to get additional FPs if you’re not picky about which ride you get them for. I’m on my 7th right now, and I didn’t get onto my 3rd until 6:50pm.

We had a magnificent time! Yes, very crowded, but totally awesome. We had the early dessert party at the Tomorrowland Terrace and were seated at a perfect spot, right down front. We could see 180 degrees, so pretty much the whole show, not sure if the fireworks completely surrounded the park, if so then, no, you can't see behind you. I would think that if you got seated behind the front rows, you might want to see if you can join the garden people as some of those views might not be so complete. However, the show was astounding, truly astounding! One last point, it said 5:30 seating and we got seated right at 5PM which helped us get such a great seat.

OWD

Is the DJ still playing? We are at fort wilderness and we can’t figure out where the party music is coming from. If it is from Magic Kingdom, wow!! That’s loud! We can hear everything!

Is the DJ still playing? We are at fort wilderness and we can’t figure out where the party music is coming from. If it is from Magic Kingdom, wow!! That’s loud! We can hear everything!
DJ said he’d be playing til 1am

Woke up in time to get Mickey waffles and oatmeal at POFQ food court. One of only two parties on bus to MK around one. Peter Pan, Pooh, and Small World FP. Was going to watch 330 parade from Pecos Bill patio, but realized strategically located potted plants precluded that. Staked out great spot at "elbow" in parade route between diamond horseshoe and DVC kiosk 40 minutes before parade start. Planned on 55 minute wait but parade started at 315 instead of 330...unexpected but welcome!

Watched early fireworks between new fantasyland walls and carousel. Not ridiculously crowded and WOW....If you tilt your head straight up...you can almost take in the low fliers from the castle and the high air bursts all at once. Folks started dispersing after main segment when ten second countdown started...and then sheer pandemonium ensued.

So that's the noise I heard while walking the Saasagoula! ;)

Lines are really short tonight after the second fireworks show. I'm thinking the cool temps have something to do with it, folks must have really cleared out after the fireworks. Not sure how long we'll be here. It's not really too cold since it got so warm and sunny today

Having now experienced the MNSSHP, MVMCP, July 4th and now Fantasy in the Sky NYE, Fantasy in the Sky really is the best show.

It’s been fun, party atmosphere going around MK tonight with the DJ music in all the lands (there were DJ’s at the Castle, Futureworld and Frontier Land.

Lines are really short tonight after the second fireworks show. I'm thinking the cool temps have something to do with it, folks must have really cleared out after the fireworks. Not sure how long we'll be here. It's not really too cold since it got so warm and sunny today
When I saw those wait times, I was so tempted to stick around, but that 8:25am breakfast reservation was telling me to get to bed. It was so great meeting some of you tonight, and I hope to see even more of you tomorrow (aka later today) at Epcot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter