• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Going to Disney Traditions

TayTayB

Earning My Ears
Do any of you guys have any Going-to-Disney-traditions like playing to Disney music while packing or only packing Disney clothes and going to someplace befor or after the trip like me and who ever i go on the trip with, go to chef mickeys for dinner on the first day and on the last day we have breakfast at ohanas :)

Nothing beforehand (that I can think of...) but my family always eats at Raglan Road our first night- every time for the past few years at least.

We always take a picture with Zurg in the prison inside the gift shop of Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin. And Dumbo is always our first ride.

For me it's always getting Mickey ice cream bars...and going to the Magic Kingdom on our last day. It's been that way since I can remember.

Our tradition is getting lost in the Orlando Airport every time! :upsidedow

-Listening to Disney Music while packing
-Waking Up to Disney Music (bless you, iPhone alarms)
-Listening to John Pinette while driving to the airport (he has this hilarious story about his August trip to Disney...we cry laughing every time!)
-Grabbing breakfast from McDonald's at the airport
-Flying out on the first flight in the morning (beloved once we get there, hated when we get up)
-Eating lunch at our resort
-Taking Magical Express to get to property

We also, consistently, end up changing our ADRs for our arrival night. Kind of sad, really.

My family and I have traditions that we do ::yes:: A week before Disney whene get our camper my sister and I always decorate our room with our favorite band(one direction) :lovestruc and Disney characters. And when we get to Disney(Fort Wilderness resort and campground) my dad takes a nap and me, my mom, and sister go to the pool.:cool1: same thing happens every year::yes::

-Listening to Disney Music while packing
-going to EPCOT on the first night there
-having fish and chips in United Kingdom on the first night

The first day we get to our resort, we check in our luggage and head straight to the Magic Kingdom. MK is always our first and last park.<3 Through out the week we go to all the parks at least once, and on our "lazy" days we go to the water parks and then spend the rest of the evening at Downtown Disney. Before we go we always order the planning DVD and watch it, just in case there's something new that we don't know about, which is hardly ever! And of course there's the whinning that happens when the Disney Commercials come on, my Dad is the worst! " Aw, I wish I was there right now. :(." I believe he's a bigger kid than I am. That's just a few on my list. Man, I wish I was Cinderella so I could live there forever! </3

Yeah we always check in and the magic kingdom is the first park we go to :) we always eat at cosmic rays starlight cafe and have an iced mocha !!! And we always listen to now that's what I call disney (love that cd ) :) x

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter