Going to China on business, looking for advice on Disney there. Mods please move or advise.

mickman1962

I gotta go where it's warm
Like post says I will be there for 2 months. Company will pay most of the expenses and it seem stupid not to take advantage of being so close. Looking for any and all advice from anyone who's been there.

No advice….just wishing you a safe trip.
I hope you’re able to see and experience a lot of different things when there.

Just be careful since they have gone into lockdowns quite often, so you don't want to get caught up in one.

Just be careful since they have gone into lockdowns quite often, so you don't want to get caught up in one.
Unfortunately it's for work, so no choice. The govt. picks you up at the airport and you spend 10 days in a "Govt" hotel. If you go in the hallway the clock starts again

No advice….just wishing you a safe trip.
I hope you’re able to see and experience a lot of different things when there.
Its 14K for the airfare that the company is paying for so I figure it's the best chance I'll ever have.

Unfortunately it's for work, so no choice. The govt. picks you up at the airport and you spend 10 days in a "Govt" hotel. If you go in the hallway the clock starts again
Yeah. They don't mess around. You do what they say or else.

Don’t wear anything that is related to Winnie the Pooh. It’s a protest symbol against the Chinese President.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter