Going to Busch Gardens Next Week

mayesq

Mouseketeer
And I have a ton of questions. Haven't been there for years except a very quick day trip a few years ago as a chaperone for my kids fifth grade class. We are going as a family next week:cool1:.

Do they still have refillable cups? Can I use my Sea World cups or do I need to buy new ones?

Do you think I will need to invest in qq? We will be there for two full days (Sunday and Monday).

When it rains, do any of the rides still operate?

Its funny I have all of these questions considering I worked there a million years ago when I was in college................

Thanks in advance.

Tampa. And spring break is in March for most of Florida. I know that they are always open 7 days a week except for severe weather.

Just spent the past week in Pigeon Forge, TN @Dollywood!
What a amazing trip. I will admit that I was not onboard at first but was convinced by DIL!

We went to Busch Gardens back in 2005 had perfect weather until the mid afternoon and then torrential downpour.:crazy2:

BG Tampa has the best refill drink deal....its 10 dollars, and you can refill it free all day with your receipt, and .99 any day after that. we had a great day there last Sunday.

BG Tampa has the best refill drink deal....its 10 dollars, and you can refill it free all day with your receipt, and .99 any day after that. we had a great day there last Sunday.

We have the Sheikra and Cheetah Hunt cups, are these the ones or not? I can't get the Busch Gardens lanyards to work with them as the attachment loop pops the lids of when they are full...:rotfl2:

So excited, we flee the chilly North in 3 and 1/2 days!
Safari vests and hats at the ready.

:hippie:
Holly

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter