Go figure... but what if??

Disney_Commando

Earning My Ears
So I have so far been unsuccessful in securing any kind of reservation at Be Our Guest for my trip in November (and yes we started reservations the first day we could and have been watching for cancellations ever since). This isn’t that surprising. My question though is mainly that they are listed as a QS location for breakfast and lunch, can you just walk in like any other counter service and have a chance of eating that decade? And on a slightly less pressing question, can you get the grey stuff everyone seems to rave over on the counter service?
Thanks!

Very, very, very small chance of walking up. The reason there aren't any reservations available is because they're full. They do not hold back any spots for walkups.

The grey stuff comes on the Master's Cupcake...which is the only way to sample it during breakfast/lunch.

Don't give up!

Folks booking FP+ at 60 day and 30 day may change ADRs to match up with hard to get FP+

Keep looking right up to the day of, we have often picked up or changed our BOG ADR the week before and week of.

You're probably not getting the walk-up. It's always busy there.

The Grey Stuff is the frosting on the Master's Cupcake.

Try TouringPlans Reservation Finder. You're likely to get one that way; I got my BOG lunch that way about two months before. I checked a few days prior and I could have rescheduled it to be earlier than I had it. (A friend of mine got her CRT reservation just a couple days prior using it.)

Don't give up!

Folks booking FP+ at 60 day and 30 day may change ADRs to match up with hard to get FP+

Keep looking right up to the day of, we have often picked up or changed our BOG ADR the week before and week of.

Good to know! I’ll keep checking to the minute we pick somewhere else to eat lol!

I recommend trying the Touring Plans reservation finder. I had to change around my BOG lunch and it took less than a week for it to find a lunch ADR for me.

You're probably not getting the walk-up. It's always busy there.

The Grey Stuff is the frosting on the Master's Cupcake.

Try TouringPlans Reservation Finder. You're likely to get one that way; I got my BOG lunch that way about two months before. I checked a few days prior and I could have rescheduled it to be earlier than I had it. (A friend of mine got her CRT reservation just a couple days prior using it.)

Thanks! I’ve not heard of the reservation finder before. Can you tell me. More about it?

I'm gong in November as well and secured all my reservations including a lunch BOG using Touring Plans. Just go to their website and register then create your search. The Reservation Finder is a free service.

I was also able to find some of my reservations with the reservations finder.
I will probably cancel a BOG reservation in the next few days so keep checking
It is a cancellation tread somewhere here?
We are going the first week of November

Thanks! I’ve not heard of the reservation finder before. Can you tell me. More about it?

Yeah, it's free to use.

You can put in two different searches at once. I had Ohana for Saturday and BOG for Monday. It continuously searches every so often and notifies you when it finds one.

Then you click, log in, and hopefully, you were fast enough to get it.

I scored Ohana at 8pm after a few tries and a BOG after a few tries as well.

It's all over the boards here and worth a try for those hard-to-get reservations.

You may want to try breaking your group up and look for reservations that are near each other. For example, if you are a group of 4, look for a reservation for 2 and 2 or 2, 1, 1. If the times are close, you can all get in and sit together. As a party of 2, we've been able to walk up twice, but there are zero guarantees and we were prepared to be turned away. Honestly, I probably wouldn't do it as a walk-up again as the ordering kiosk lines can get REALLY long. I would only do BOG lunch or breakfast again if I had a reservation and could pre-order.

The thing about the Touring Plan reservation finder is that it often gives you results the day or two before you want to visit. So, you might get an email the day before your MK day with a time for BOG. You just have to stay flexible.

The person was asking about going during the day when it is a quick service operation. The below restaurants are dinner only.

Right off? All personal opinion - I'm not necessarily right, no one else is necessarily wrong....

Don't waste your time - unless this is directed to small children, seeking entertainment. BOG is the most elegant Cafeteria within the MK.
Instead? Consider a real RESTAURANT on the Monorail loop....
1) CA Grill
2) Citrico's
3) Narcoossee's.

Again - All personal opinion - I'm not necessarily right, no one else is necessarily wrong. You will do as you choose.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter