• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

gnome :)

imagineer4life

Supposedly Im A DisCeleb
ok. its a long story, here we go.

so last summer right before i was about to go to disney world, i was at my uncle house, thatswhen i saw him, a little garde gnome sitting in my uncles garden. thats when i planned my capture.

i decided that on the night before i left for disney world, i would steal the garden gnome, and bring him with me on my trip, and i would take tons of pictures.

i planned and schemed for many weeks, waiting for the niht i would make my move.

finally the night came, my drove me over to my uncles house, then parked a block away with the engine still going, while i clad in all black jumped the fence to my uncles yard, i grabbed my new friend and ran.

i took pictures of him everyday. in as many different places as i could. with all the charactors i saw. everywhere.

then i put all the pictures in a video, and left the gnome on there front porch when we got back...

as im typing this, the video is uploading onto photobucket...

ill post the video when its done if you want to see it.

lol that's a cute idea.

they do something like that in the movie Amelie. :goodvibes

security just wanted to look at it for a second. but they didnt care. they thought it was cool.

I watched half of it, then I saw a dinosaur head (or something that vaguely looks like a dinosaur head) that scared me, so I crossed the video...

That was hilarious. It much reminded me of that Travelocity gnome! :rotfl2:
I bet the gnome was an interesting part of some of the people featured holding the gnome in the pictures' trip. Good video!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter