Gluten Free Items at Beach / Yacht Club Quick Serves

mykidslovestitch

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know how the selection of gluten free items are at the quick service locations for Beach/Yacht Club (e.g. Mickey waffles, chicken fingers, etc.)? Thank you!

I'd ask the question here: https://www.disboards.com/threads/d...-updated-info-on-page-1-post-1-13-14.3400342/

Several years ago I was looking for pre-packaged gluten free treats (cookies, brownies) at the Beach Club Marketplace. I had to ask a cast member. The items were out, but not someplace I would have looked. At the time, they were on the end of the counter where you get hot food. Since I wasn't looking for hot food items, it didn't occur to me to look there.

At the YC they told us they could do any of the sandwiches on GF bread. At the BC we got GF pizza, and I think there were other options but we just wanted pizza that time. We never asked at either for breakfast, sorry. They did have a variety of GF prepackaged snacks, the selection was better at the YC during our last stay but they both had some. We also never asked about the usual standards, like chicken tenders, since we didn't eat a meal there often. At Hurricane Hannas out by the pool they go have GF chicken tenders and fries that are good, we got those for our kids (and us!) a lot during one of our stays. I found that to be the best option at the BC/YC for a QS GF meal.

The BC also has a make your own salad option that has quite a few selections for it.

This past August we were able to order a burger on a gf bun at Hurricane Hannah's and gluten free Mickey waffles at Beach Club Marketplace. They also had a small gluten free snack section where we found 2 flavors of gf donuts from Erin McKenna's.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter