• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Gluten Free California Grill

DannyDisneyFreak

Por favor manténganse alejado de las puertas.
Has anyone eaten at the new California Grill gluten free? I really want to eat here but my wife has celiacs and don’t want to pay the $90 per person price if she doesn’t have good options.

Has anyone eaten at the new California Grill gluten free? I really want to eat here but my wife has celiacs and don’t want to pay the $90 per person price if she doesn’t have good options.
Thanks for putting this out there. I have the same question.

I would suspect gluten free would not be hard for any Signature restaurant to provide. Did you check the allergy menu already?

According the the new menu there are no GF desserts for the $89 price tag. It’s really disappointing!

According the the new menu there are no GF desserts for the $89 price tag. It’s really disappointing!

I'm gluten free as well and planning to go next month. I'm hoping that at least one or two of the 5 Magical Bites are gluten free so they could just offer multiples of those options or worst case they should be able to modify the cheese plate to remove items with gluten.

From what I can tell from online searches, the doughnuts may be made by Erin McKenna's - maybe that dessert can be modified to gluten free.

From what I can tell from online searches, the doughnuts may be made by Erin McKenna's - maybe that dessert can be modified to gluten free.

I just read that as well! I saw a vegan review and they were served the Erin McKenna doughnuts so it sounds like that may be the option perhaps minus the pistachio crumble? Surprised they don't go ahead and have a doughnut option showing as gluten free on the menu rather than showing nothing...

I would suspect gluten free would not be hard for any Signature restaurant to provide. Did you check the allergy menu already?
The allergy menu doesn’t look that promising… was hoping to hear some good reports though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter