GLBTQ Teens (And some straights too!) come on in and chat!

Hi!! I am CSP but am PFLAG (except not the parents.. but friends lol)

I have two gay guy friends who are AMAZING (they went to the gay pride parade.. wearing army shirts that say "Boy Scouting" :rotfl:

but they are freshmen in college.

I also have a really close gay friend whos in my grade (junior) and is to scared to come out and has only said something to one person.. he feels lonely sometimes and I don't know what to do :confused3 I'm trying to help but its no good.

I mean luckily hes at an ALL GUYS all summer color guard right now.. and i think he is doing excellent ;)

very niiice, all.... anyone lovin Shot at Love w/ Tila Tequila, or not so much? i loooove her, haha

So. I've decided. I want to form a religion around the awesomeness that is John Barrowman. Who's with me!?

Name: Andrew
Orientation: Straight as of now, might be bi
Current status: Single, but crushing badly on one girl
Came out: Not yet

Im updating my post that I made in like january.

YAY! My Church of John Barrowman has a following!

I feel the need to share the love and to explain one of the many, many reasons why I love this man. Ok, two. Imma post two links.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=4fooAVXpdVE (as himself)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=5xNyiEFiBSk (as Captain Jack Harkness...the OTHER Capt. Jack)

I've seen the second one.
I haven't gotton to that season of Torchwood yet though.

The first one is too awesome, and so cute.
Him and his partner are absolutely adorable together.

im straight:-)
day of silence is cool .

these friends of mine in the grade ahead of my duct-taped their mouths .

but the teachers made them take it off :/

and there is this teacher in 8th that does day of silence .

& he writes on index cards what he is doing & why .
and passes them out , and then everyone in the class just hangs that day xD

CSP, but have never had a relationship with any gender at all. I have never really thought of having one with someone of my same gender, but everyone in my opinion is entitled to whatever makes them happy.

I've seen the second one.
I haven't gotton to that season of Torchwood yet though.

The first one is too awesome, and so cute.
Him and his partner are absolutely adorable together.

I KNOW! He and Scott are soooooo cute together. They've been dating/partners for something like 13 or 14 years now! Most hetero couples don't last that long!

And I have never seen a full episode of Torchwood ever because it doesn't air on any channel that I get. I have to buy it on DVD, though. Along with Stargate: Continuum, all the seasons of OZ, my missing 8 seasons of SG1, all 4 seasons of SGA, and all the seasons of Dr. Who.

I KNOW! He and Scott are soooooo cute together. They've been dating/partners for something like 13 or 14 years now! Most hetero couples don't last that long!

And I have never seen a full episode of Torchwood ever because it doesn't air on any channel that I get. I have to buy it on DVD, though. Along with Stargate: Continuum, all the seasons of OZ, my missing 8 seasons of SG1, all 4 seasons of SGA, and all the seasons of Dr. Who.

I know. It's really amazing, and they look so happy. :goodvibes

I've been watching them on youtube lately.
I'm only on episode 6 of the first episode but it's awesome.
I have never seen it on tv, and I was reading that it's not gonna air the next season on BBCAmerica until early next year. I'm not sure though.
I only watch Doctor Who and Torchwood so far. I don't have DVDs of any of them but you can definately bet I'm going to save up for both.

:)

Glad to see responses to this thread!

It's my baby lol.

I'm half in a relationship, I guess you could call it. (With a guy)

im straight:-)
day of silence is cool .

these friends of mine in the grade ahead of my duct-taped their mouths .

but the teachers made them take it off :/

and there is this teacher in 8th that does day of silence .

& he writes on index cards what he is doing & why .
and passes them out , and then everyone in the class just hangs that day
xD

::yes::

I'm a CSP. :D Hello.

Well, I figured I'd bump this thread up by sharing a pic of two of my most favouritest CSP!

MichaelShanksandBenBrowder4.jpg

Michael Shanks (l) and Ben Browder (r). It's from Comicon and they're both from Stargate. They're both married, but they're great friends. Ben did it jokingly. He walked out when he was introduced after Michael, did a Rocky pose like he had just won a boxing match or some such with both hands in the air, then out of nowhere put an arm around Michael and planted one on him! Michael gave a big thumbs up after, too! Their wives both got a kick out of it, I'm told.

Well, I figured I'd bump this thread up by sharing a pic of two of my most favouritest CSP!

MichaelShanksandBenBrowder4.jpg

Michael Shanks (l) and Ben Browder (r). It's from Comicon and they're both from Stargate. They're both married, but they're great friends. Ben did it jokingly. He walked out when he was introduced after Michael, did a Rocky pose like he had just won a boxing match or some such with both hands in the air, then out of nowhere put an arm around Michael and planted one on him! Michael gave a big thumbs up after, too! Their wives both got a kick out of it, I'm told.
:rotfl:

Love it!

Ooh I'll join!

Name: Danielle
Orientation: Gay
Current status: Been in a relationship for 8 months
Came out: Umm, 3 or 4 years ago I believe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter