GKTW Online Event/Meet: Tom's Tea Cup Torture Challenge

ImTooExcitedToSleep

DIS Veteran
Staff member
I wanted to do something special for Leap Day AND raise money for Give Kids the World...here's what I came up with:

Tom's Tea Cup Torture Challenge

On Leap Day, February 29th, 2012 I will be riding the Mad Tea Party at Disneyland to benefit Give Kids the World.

Here's where you come in--for every $250 that's raised, I will spend ONE HOUR riding the tea cups (up to a maximum of 12 hours).*

I will get in line for the Mad Tea Party at 12 noon on Leap Day and continue getting on and off the ride until the clock runs out!

Here's a bonus for folks that will be at Disneyland for Leap Day: anyone that donates $20 in person on Leap Day can ride with me and spin, spin, spin that tea cup.

*As this is not a Disney sponsored event, I will wait in the line with everyone else. At the end of each hour I will take a 5 minute restroom break. Any in-person donations on Leap Day will not increase the time on the ride.

I'm sure I can do 12 hours on the Tea Cups...can you help raise $3,000 for Give Kids the World?

Oh.... my.... gosh..... I would DIE! I just read Jack Spence's blog on AllEars about the tea cups a few minutes ago. I cannot imagine 1 minute let alone an hour! GOOD LUCK!!!

Almost up to 1 hour. :cool1:

Awesome! I'm so glad you have more than a few minutes to complete!

AND there is still 13 More days for donations to get you up to 12 hours!!

I can't wait to hear after the event how it all goes!

Coudn't resist this one! What a fun fund raising event, and, of course, for a great cause. Looking forward to hearing all about it.

Tom is at just over an hour of spinning. We have just over a week to get him 11 more hours in the cups!

Click the link! Give to the Kids!

Good luck with this Tom! I'd probably vomet after the second ride.... :sick:

Tom, you are a good man for doing this !!!!...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter