GKTW Meet: North Texas, October 1, 2011

Ooh can others connect with y'all on Facebook? I would love to meet fellow disers and have regular meets

Sure!! We usually meet about once every couple of months. I will send you a PM with my e-mail address - that is how we usually communicate.

I can't guarantee I will be able to come up for it, but I've got it on my calendar and will definitely try.

Sorry, I'm going to have to bow out... That weekend we're headed up to UIUC (University of Illinois-Urbana) for homecoming weekend, and won't be in town...

Definitely keep me posted about the next one!

:goodvibes

Hi Suzett!

I would love to go just so I can see you again but I am not sure yet.
Did you know that October 1 is the 40th Anniversary of the opening of the WDW Magic Kingdom? I have plans to be in WDW for F & W the following weekend but I an trying to add a few days to be there for the 40th Celebration.

It looks like you have the ball rolling toward a very successful event!

John and Kevin have donated a dining review with Kevin and John as an auction item for our North Texas GKTW fundraiser meet!

The Genius said:
The 'rules' are it has to be a minimum $250 bid and winner gets to choose any place EXCEPT Victoria & Alberts (I will not be able to get Kevin ito a suit jacket to save his life).

(He says "any place", but I think he means it does need to be in the WDW/Orlando area!)

John and Kevin have donated a dining review with Kevin and John as an auction item for our North Texas GKTW fundraiser meet!

(He says "any place", but I think he means it does need to be in the WDW/Orlando area!)

Kathy thanks for getting this for us. I added it to the list on the first post. You're awesome!

Suzette

This sounds fun. But, we won't be in town. We'll be at . . .

Walt Disney World!

Have a great event and make sure to post lots of pictures!!! :goodvibes

This is awesome, Thank you John and Kevin!!!!

The book arrived from Lee Cockerell today. I haven't forgotten everyone! I am playing phone tag with Weinberger Deli trying to confirm the date and nail down the time. I will post as soon as I speak with him.

Thanks for doing that Suzette! I am still waiting to hear from some authors I have contacted. I am also going to be at WDW on Friday and am going to look into finding a 40th anniversary item for the event to add to the auction

We would love to be there, but that is when we are at WDW! :) (Actually, it's when we are in the Keys, on the way to WDW). DH, DD and I live in Garland :)

I just heard about this on the podcast! I plan on being there - with my two kids 5 & 7 and my husband if he is not working! I look forward to more details!:cool1:

I wonder if I can talk my hubby into taking pics at the event. He has a fancy camera and loves taking pics. It would be nice to have one person in charge of all of that

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter