"Giving" Sirius Online Subscription

Green Tea

I don't do hatchets
I really hate the Sirius XM website and can't find an answer....or maybe I just find the answer I want. I want to give a friend a year's subscription to listen online. I don't want to add it my account. I don't want to buy a radio. All I can find online is a free month's trial with CC information required to try it. I want to pay in advance, for year of online listening outside of my account. Is this possible? (If not, they are really not very smart for not offering it as a Christmas gift idea)

Every Christmas my parents give me a Sirius gift card from best buy for me to renew my subscription. They are available in thirty or fifty dollar denominations. I cant link but if you search their website its the first two items that show up.

Terri

I saw the cards. Just wasn't sure if I could prepay and actually give the subscription. Thanks, guys.

You could try calling them. It seems to me like something they should be able to do over the phone. But then again, they make me crazy every time I call them.

The subscription may be cheaper for the recipient if you give her the gift card and she calls to activate the subscription. This is what I do (as the recipient), I call Sirius and say, "I recieved X amount in gift cards for Christmas, I can't afford to spend more than that for the year because I'm poor." I've been with them for years (6?8?), and have never paid more than $75/yr for a basic subscription this way. Sirius is known as a company that will waffle on what they "expect" you to pay vs what most people actually pay.

Terri

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter