• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Give me your favorite places to eat near Bonnet Creek

40 minutes to cook a deep dish pizza. That is insane. It should not take more than 20 minutes to cook any kind of pizza.

Not insane at all. You would understand completely if you saw the thickness of their pizza.

Worth the wait and then some.

Not insane at all. You would understand completely if you saw the thickness of their pizza.

Worth the wait and then some.

That is the deepest crusted pizza I have ever seen! I think we will definately put them on our list :)

I hate to beat a dead horse here- but what is the phone # for the Giordano's that delivers to bonnet creek? I used to live in Chicago and miss it TERRIBLY! :) I'm putting it in my cell phone NOW :)

Agree with 4Kids4Karen......Carrabbas is one of our favourites and it's pretty close to BC. We also like Long Horn's Steakhouse but I can't remember how far away that one is. There's also plenty of restaurants in DTD, although some of them are a little pricier compared to TGIF, Appleby's etc....

I looked on google maps for the chilis but can't see one near crossroads. Please tell me it is really there!

Sweet Tomatoes is in the shopping plaza at Lake Buena Vista. We visit it at least twice during our stay. Flippers Pizza is also in the plaza, which is a must do for my family!

We ate at Flippers and the pizza is really good. But it's more of a gourmet pizza shop, so the prices are a little higher. I would definitely pick it over a Pizza Hut, though. They were slow, but their service was really good...they gave us an extra pizza because they thought the first one was overcooked--when it looked totally fine to me.

Bumping this up for a little advice. We'd like to try Sweet Tomatoes for dinner on the day we leave. Unfortunately the day we leave is December 22nd and I am expecting insane traffic. Is there one a little closer to the airport (we are staying at the Airport Hilton for the night). I'm just picturing the Lake Buena Vista shopping plaza one to be a nightmare to get to.

We always hit Sweet Tomatoes on our flying hone day! Nice to hear there is one closer to the airport.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter