give me stereotypes

well most french stereotypes i've heard have already been said and stuff....rude, obnoxious, snobby etc....

i live in Rhode Island so i get the whole, talk fast, loud, drop the "r"s, mean...kind of new england thing.

The only one that applies to me really is the talking fast one...people tell me to slow down all the time :rolleyes1

Apparantly the French are rude?

I'm from Texas, and I swear, when I go out of state, the question I get asked the most is "do you know what a car is?"
And people expect me to talk like a hick and raise cows and say y'all ALL the time.
And once I got asked if we had air conditioning..

Apparantly the French are rude?

I'm from Texas, and I swear, when I go out of state, the question I get asked the most is "do you know what a car is?"
And people expect me to talk like a hick and raise cows and say y'all ALL the time.

And once I got asked if we had air conditioning..

::yes::::yes::::yes::::yes::

Hmmm..

Most French steriotypes I can think of have been said: they're rude, surrender easy and often, lack hygene, etc.

I don't know of any Colorado steriotypes lol. Lemme know if you know of any :goodvibes
We are very bad about pronouncing our "t's" though :) When we say "mountain," it sounds more like "mounain" but I don't think that counts as a steriotype lol :thumbsup2

EDIT: Thought of one! I think everyone thinks all Coloradans can ski and/or snowboard. I can't do either. :)

They have poor PDA skills, aka having wild sex in public.

I from Texas and everyone assumes that we all are cowboys, we all own ranchs, and all have oil.

oh yes.
1. i'm Definitely NOT a cowboy by any stretch of the imagination
2. We definitely don't own a ranch.
3. okay...so my mom i think inherited and oil rig...but, there's no oil.
so yea.

although i do say Y'all alot.

southern calfornia stereotypes

1. everyone surfs
2. everyone has a pool
3. everyone has at least one friend connected to the entertainment industry (this one's actually true tho)
4. everyone is a gangbanger/hustler
5. everyone loves to party (also true)
6. everyone wants to be a moviestar/rockstar

thats all i can think of right now

Thought of one for Florida (although it's more about the state itself):

It's ALWAYS sunny in Florida. And when it's not sunny, there's a hurricane.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter