Give it up for Give Kids the World! What can you pledge to give up to support K & T?

EDuke98080

<font color=blue>Have a Magical Day!<br><font colo
I applaud T for giving up her Dr. Pepper habit and work on being healthier. I am sure there are many like me who have bad habits to give up as well. My thing is a diet coke that I buy every day from McDonalds. Not only is it not a healthy drink but it costs $62.70 a month! I am inspired by Kathy & Teresa's commitment to Give Kids the World and wanted to give up something to benefit the cause and support them. I am pledging to give up my diet coke for the next 30 days and donate the saving to GKTW. Anyone else want to join me and give it up for GKTW?

Erika

Great idea! Let's move this over to the sub-forum where our other events and fundraisers are being discussed. :)

Thank you Erika!! I hope people see this thread and think of little ways they can help GKTW. We will take it a few dollars at a time or a large donation.

Ok everyone, what would you give up to help out GKTW?

I don't think these threads are getting alot of visibility :worried:, Any ideas how to get the word out more?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter