Give a day volunteer search showing only American places?????

Oh the irony, after I posted I checked my email, and it was there, I registered my family, and they gave me a date of completion, however, it then referred to a tool kit that I should have downloaded, but I never saw a link or anything for this, how do I find my tool kit now??

PM'ed you

Oh, as of TODAY!!, the Canadian Cancer Society in OTTAWA has posted an opportunity to sell Daffodils for ages 6 and up, so I've sent in my request to volunteer with them. Actually if this is a go, it's perfect as they were SUCH a huge support to us when my daughter went through cancer treatment.

We were looking at this too, but living in a small town has it's disadvantages as the local office was not participating. I could have gone to the next city, but instead I'm now looking at doing Carnation day for the MS Society.

I just looked at the status of our project. It says 'verification pending' for everyone except me :scared1: what the heck....I'm the lead volunteer and have done the lions share of this project.

As of now we are not going to use the tickets and will be donating them but there is a slight chance that we may take another trip in the fall. I'll know my mid March what we are doing. Wouldn't it be totally bizarre if everyone got their tickets but me???? Out of the 4 of us I'm the one that would for sure be taking this fall trip....the other 3 are very iffy.

Mailed my blankets away last Sat. and just printed off our vouchers today:banana::banana:

One week- that was pretty quick.

For those of you with kids in Scouts Canada programs - just received the following for our group. We'll be signing up - check with your leaders to see if they can do the same!

The Disney Friends for Change Clean-up Challenge will be a pilot project with Scouts Canada in April and May of this year, available primarily in areas of the country that have Disney Stores. Scouts Canada members in and around the following centres are eligible to participate in this opportunity: Burnaby, BC, Edmonton, AB, Calgary, AB, Winnipeg, MB, Toronto, ON, Willowdale, ON, Mississauga, ON, Scarborough, ON, Hamilton, ON, Vaughan,ON, Barrie, Halifax/Dartmouth, NS, S t. John's, NL.

Disney will provide garbage bags and gloves for your clean-up, and this will be coordinated with the Disney Store in your area. Participants in registered clean-up projects will be elig ible for prize draws from Disney, including passes to the new Disney movie, Oceans, that will be released on Earth Day.

Please submit your project registration form (attached) by Friday, February 5, 2010, to ......

100_0103.jpg

(sorry couldn't resist)

A big thank you to everyone who mentioned the blanket project. I mailed off our blankets last monday and recieved the vouchers today!

Can't wait till March break.
The scouts clean up project sounds great - need to look into that too!

I just logged in to see what the status of our blankets were. There is verification and vouchers for my kids and DH but NOT ME......what's up with that? For me it says that I still need to complete the project. I'm the lead volunteer and I know that I put my own name on the letter.

I just logged in to see what the status of our blankets were. There is verification and vouchers for my kids and DH but NOT ME......what's up with that? For me it says that I still need to complete the project. I'm the lead volunteer and I know that I put my own name on the letter.

Your original confirmation from them should give you the name and number of the "supervisor" for that particular project. I'd give her/him a call. Good luck!

I mailed mine regular post on Wed morning, and should be delivered to Ottawa tomorrow, based on the 3-day timing, give or take. But everytime I check the Canada Post website, the only tracking they have for it is that I gave it to the post office on Wed at 9:07AM. :confused: Some tracking! LOL

Hi everyone,
We have just applied for making blankets. We are planning on making them this weekend. My girls are excited about this project it looks like a great thing to do. We help people , plus we get a bonus... Thank you all for the tips on this site.:goodvibes

I have a question for you,
I have read that you can receive fast passes when you receive your vouchers. Can we also chose a day pass ????

We signed up our family today. We are having a blanket making party this Sunday. There will be 10 of us. This should be lots of fun. This is something nice we can do together and celebrate our upcoming Disney trip. I think we will have to have a Disney inspired dinner. Any ideas what I should serve? Maybe Le Cellier cheddar cheese soup.:rolleyes:

I emailed the coordinator and she promptly replied and said that the error was corrected. So now my account says I'm pending. :woohoo:

thanks, I will try that!

btw- youre welcome! i musrt of misseed your ty to me! lol

guys- i asked a few pages back- we already have pf for our tix, so were going for the fast passes. when we get these done(tonite god willing) and i ship them off i understand from all of you wonderful posters we'll get an email with how to print voucher. anyone know how we go about getting the fast passes?

anyone know how we go about getting the fast passes?[/QUOTE]

When you get your email, you will have the chance to choose what type of voucher you would like. Once you choose you print it off and take it to the will-call window at the park you plan to enter.

anyone know how we go about getting the fast passes?

When you get your email, you will have the chance to choose what type of voucher you would like. Once you choose you print it off and take it to the will-call window at the park you plan to enter.

thank you a million times over!!!

No actually when you get your vouchers emailed to you, they are in fact vouchers for your free day pass. If you have already purchased a multiday ticket then when you go to disneyworld you take your voucher to the park with you and go to the will call booth at the entrance and ask if you can trade it in for either the fast pass option OR the mickey figurine with pins option.
These are both things you decide there and they will want to see your multi day ticket in your name in order to get one of the alternate options.

You do not decide at the time of printing the vouchers.

No actually when you get your vouchers emailed to you, they are in fact vouchers for your free day pass. If you have already purchased a multiday ticket then when you go to disneyworld you take your voucher to the park with you and go to the will call booth at the entrance and ask if you can trade it in for either the fast pass option OR the mickey figurine with pins option.
These are both things you decide there and they will want to see your multi day ticket in your name in order to get one of the alternate options.

You do not decide at the time of printing the vouchers.

thank you!

It seems everyone has gotten their vouchers relatively quick after sending their blankets. I sent mine Canada Post, guaranteed 3 day delivery. I checked my tracking # and it says it was delivered Jan 28th (a day early even). I have not received any notification...should I have something by now?:confused3
I made sure I did everything right by including the paperwork, pics, etc...I e-mailed the address they gave in the original e-mail yesterday but haven't heard anything.
Anyone else have this problem? From what I read, most people got their vouchers within a week. :confused:
Thanks!

It seems everyone has gotten their vouchers relatively quick after sending their blankets. I sent mine Canada Post, guaranteed 3 day delivery. I checked my tracking # and it says it was delivered Jan 28th (a day early even). I have not received any notification...should I have something by now?:confused3
I made sure I did everything right by including the paperwork, pics, etc...I e-mailed the address they gave in the original e-mail yesterday but haven't heard anything.
Anyone else have this problem? From what I read, most people got their vouchers within a week. :confused:
Thanks!

I think that now it's caught on they are getting busier with receiving in the blankets. I had a problem with mine....I sent 4 and only got verification for 3....the first 3 were 'pending' and then 'verified' very quickly. I think only about 4 days after I shipped them....I used express post so they had them the next day. Then when I emailed about the 4th one the email response came in about 2 days and then the 'verification' and 'pending' came several days later. So it appears that they are slowing down.....I think just from volume.

Thanks "dancin Disney style"... that's what I thought. They're probably starting to get back-logged. I'm glad we did this early enough. We are going in March so hopefully will have the vouchers in time.:surfweb:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter