Girl's Thread: The Best of the Best

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm doing quite well. Even for being hormonal and all. I have this weird type pain in my hip area...its so strange...it hurts when i stand on it, but when i'm sitting or laying down, its alot better.....hmmm.....

how are you?

Hi just droppin in everyone! I just wanted to see how everyone's doing!

I'm doing quite well. Even for being hormonal and all. I have this weird type pain in my hip area...its so strange...it hurts when i stand on it, but when i'm sitting or laying down, its alot better.....hmmm.....

how are you?

I'm physically falling apart too. I had random knee pains and I thought I was getting tendonitis again. But they're gone now. It was so strange.

But other than that, I'm doing ok. I'm listening to Taylor Swifts new CD (amazing!!) and just waiting for my next class. I meet with my advisor today to pick out classes for next semester. I actually have a busy day today.

Hi girls. I'm home sick today. :(
I have a nasty cold.

So how is everyone?

Aw, I hope you feel better!
I'm sick too, but it's just a weak cold. It's nothing serious. And I'm feeling better today too.

I'm ok. I bombed my precalc test this morning. But other than that, I'm doing good.

Aww Julie....I'm sorry about the test!! :hug:

I'm knee deep in homework, so I'm taking a break!!

Oh not too much. Just freezing my butt off in this dorm room.

Ohhhhh that sucks.

todayy after school i was going to say by to my friend to give her a hug and my old crush walked by and i waved by to him and he came over to me and hugged me.i was so shocked cause he was like i won't ever hug you again and he did like 2 weeks later.lol.it was just really shocking and he was hugging all thee girls and he has a girlfriend which is one of my best friends.

Heyyllllooo. Anyone heard from Em lately?

Any of you fluent in boy? I need help.

Aww, I love hugs!! Especially the bear ones. :teeth:

OMG, my roommate is making mince meat cookies........:headache:

Heyyllllooo. Anyone heard from Em lately?

Any of you fluent in boy? I need help.

Heeey!

Em said she wouldn't be on alot for a while because of her opportunity for music.

And i know some stuff about boys.i might be able to help.
:-)

Aww, I love hugs!! Especially the bear ones. :teeth:

OMG, my roommate is making mince meat cookies........:headache:

Yeah,i loved the hug and i really like hugs but he has a girlfriend and he acts like it when she is around but when she isn't he was flirting with me at lunch and was getting me to punch his abs and he was like being all flirty,i was like in my head "i wonder if he remembers he has a girlfriend"

What are mince meat cookies?

just want to say....

with tom myself and... kind of billy gone you are no longer the best of the best

Fluent in boy...lol -- Sometimes I think I am, but some most of the time, I'm not....as are alot of girls...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter