Girls. Any Ideas.?

scrub05

Mouseketeer
Heyy Girls., I am throwing a sweet sixteen party in August and I was having a hard time coming up with party favors and I was wondering if any of you had any cute ideas. I don't have a problem making them I just was having a hard time coming up with something cute and non-expensive. So if anyone has any ideas I would loveeee to hear them. Thanks a ton.!:-)
-Katie.

Uhm., there is not really a team., We are just having a party with friends and family. There will be little games like bag-o., and stuff like that. There will also be a band. I sent out 50 invitations but thats more than 50 people because it was one invitation per family of coarse. I saw cute ideas like key chains and stuff like that for party favors but it is hard coming up with favors that would be good for friends and family. We have thought about hershys candy bars with 'sweet sixteen' wrappers and 'sweet sixteen' candles. But that's all we have in mind right now., unless we can come up with something else.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter