gifts in room on arrival

Globalfootprint

Mouseketeer
Hello,

I was hoping someone can help me. When I logged in to my disney experience before it came up with an option to buy some stuff to make it even more magical when we arrive like stuff for the kids.

Now when I log in I cant find it anywhere and I really wanted to do it.

Help please.

We leave in 6 days.

google disneyworld.disneyfloralandgifts.com and choose an in room celebration

you will find options but they are expensive. Also, I don't think that you can set this up for arrival day. It can be set to go in your room on any day after you arrive, though.

I think you need to be staying club level to have the package in the room before you check in. Otherwise, it will be delivered after you take possession of your room.

I have used Disneyflorist a couple of times and was very happy with our choices. I wanted the baskets to be delivered to our room ahead of time, but was told that they can't do that.

The first time, it was delivered right after we arrived at our room. The next time it was delivered late the evening of our check in day.

It is expensive but they are always beautiful and well done. You can even add things to your order. I added personalized Mickey ears to the pirate basket and birthday balloons to the Disney Family Celebration basket.

They are quite expensive. Especially since I have 4 kids.
So I think ill use the above suggestion and sneakily set it up ourselves.

We are using a local non Disney merchant.. memories by Betsy. She has been awesome to work with

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter