• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Gift for repeat visits?

jekjones1558

Always happy at Disney
IMG_2827.jpg

IMG_2827.jpg
Room service just delivered this white chocolate Mickey to our room at BWV. The server said it is a new thing for repeat visitors? Anyone heard of this?
IMG_2827.jpg

Way back in the old days, there used to always be a little something in your room when you were a return visitor. I got loads of little characters that now sit on my desk waving at me.

Must be new, or random! We stay at BWV two to three times a year and have never received one. We were just there in July. Congrats - it looks beautiful and delicious :)

What a sweet idea, literally! I suspect it must be random but a very nice thought.

We just left BWV Grand Villa (one of our homes 7th GV and 20+ BWV stay) never a gift but happy for you. No gift with transfer today to Kidani so I think you just got dusted with pixie dust! Congrats and enjoy!!

Congratulations. Definitely random. Was there in August for husbands birthday in August and didn't even get a card or balloon.....

Op stay safe during the storm!

We received a white chocolate photo of BWI/BVW a few years ago but nothing since. You definitely are a repeat visitor and deserve the acknowledgment! :-)

:earsboy: Bill

Just curious. Are you staying on DVC points, on rental points, or on a reservation through Disney Central Reservations?

Just curious. Are you staying on DVC points, on rental points, or on a reservation through Disney Central Reservations?
Staying on points. When Room Service delivered it we happened to be in the room and so I asked the. Waiter about it. I thought it was an error but the card was addressed to us. I cannot bring myself to eat Mickey even though I never batted an eye when devouring chocolate bunny ears.

He is adorable and what a nice gesture for such a deserving guest. So glad the hurricane was a non event. Enjoy the rest of your trip.

Good for you! That was a great gesture on their part. Maybe they have new management.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter