Gift Cards

kiki02

DIS Veteran
have to buy about 4 to 5 cards, maybe dining out or movie tickets for Christmas gifts. Any sites that offer good discounts would anyone know? Thanks all. pixiedust::santa:

I am not sure where you live but Kroger is doing their 4 x Points fuel rewards for gift cards right now. I am buying a bunch to use on our next trip and we will reap the discount on fuel!

giftcardgranny.com
cardpool.com

We use cardpool regularly. I buy Olive Garden, Applebees and TGI Fridays gift cards for 20% off. I bought AMC gift cards for 20% off and used them to take the kids to the Peanuts. The best deals are on restaurants/movies. They have stores like Home Depot and Target but they're only 5% off.

If you don't care about the "quality" and validity of the card then use giftcardgranny to check the best prices. What I mean by that is if you buy a $50 movie plastic card for instance it will show up possibly used looking and possibly with a $50 written on it. It will also not come with a gift card holder. And by validity I mean that it could come up invalid or fraudulent. You can check it before you gift it but there's no way to guarantee the original owner doesn't use it before the gift recipient uses it.

Otherwise, your best option is probably to buy a discounted Target gift card and use that in combination with your Red Card discount online if you have one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter