Giants Won !!!

Guess Eli Manning will be going to Walt Disney World!

Wonder if I should add a page for him in our autograph book?!? :lmao:

Go Giants!!! To a PP, there wouldn't be enough time for an autograph. You would get half a pen mark and then Eli is off!

Go Giants!!! To a PP, there wouldn't be enought time for an autograph. You would get half a pen mark and then Eli is off!

Yes someone posted that one year the MVP was running late. The parade zipped down main street and whoever it was, was gone in 15 minutes.

Has anyone seen the commercial or is that not really done anymore right after the game.

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:
I have one happy hubby right now! :worship:
Might be time to mention the earrings I've had my eye on... :cutie:

Yes someone posted that one year the MVP was running late. The parade zipped down main street and whoever it was, was gone in 15 minutes.

Has anyone seen the commercial or is that not really done anymore right after the game.
I think that was Aaron Rodgers last year. Now that I think of it, do they do those ads anymore?

Obviously, this topic has nothing to do with theme park planning. Since it is somewhat tangentially theme park related because of the commercial and the MK parade, I've moved this thread to the Theme Parks Community board.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter