Ghost footage on security cams @ DL... Is it Walt? What do you think?

WOW!!! That's insane, you can't exactly edit a video of a video easily to add in a ghost, so that's pretty creepy and more than likely real

WOW!

Oh man, I'd really love to believe that this is a real ghost! That's some neat footage either way!

I love Halloween! :banana:
Lorealle

I'm a believer! I totally think it is Walt!!

Here a link to a another youtube video that shows several different unexplained images at DL. The author of the video is trying to "debunk" that they are ghosts, but in my opinion, he does a terrible job of it. His explanations are lame and reaching for straws.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFnmTVwSIp4

I would love to see something at DL!!

While I DO believe that there is a very strong possibility that there are some spirits wandering around DL, I don't believe this one. Why would someone who has access to those security screens have a video camera? Why would that person (presumably at work) record security footage? Why would that same person (again, presumably at work) upload the footage to the internet, when s/he probably isn't supposed to have video'd it to begin with? Too many pieces of the source don't fit for me.

But it's fun to watch!

- Dreams

I know the story behind it, but I can't tell anyone because of all the confidentiality stuff I signed. Sorry for dangling it in front of you, but I know the truth. It is a great video, though.

I know the story behind it, but I can't tell anyone because of all the confidentiality stuff I signed. Sorry for dangling it in front of you, but I know the truth. It is a great video, though.

So what is the "truth"? Why do you have to dangle it again?

Thanks for all of the responses. :)

I wonder if the 'dangling' thing is the idea that sometimes Disney themselves try to create a video to stir some emotion and gain more visitors and more $$$.

I agree with the other poster, that the debunking on that one vid. did very little to debunk this one.

Interesting comments, I wish we knew what the truth was, too.

Walking with a sense of purpose, and self-confidence, I can't help but think maybe it was Walt's ghost.

While I DO believe that there is a very strong possibility that there are some spirits wandering around DL, I don't believe this one. Why would someone who has access to those security screens have a video camera? Why would that person (presumably at work) record security footage? Why would that same person (again, presumably at work) upload the footage to the internet, when s/he probably isn't supposed to have video'd it to begin with? Too many pieces of the source don't fit for me.

But it's fun to watch!

- Dreams

Playing devil's advocate here: 1, it wouldn't be weird for a person working late at night to have a video camera for the simple fact that many phones and ipods have them now (along with entertainment that would be used to pass the boring hours like movies or music or the internet), and it obviously wasn't the crispest of videos. 2, it is not like the person recorded some top secret info - the person only recorded footage of what we would be able to see with our own two eyes...only his version was on a screen. And 3, why would said person be scared of getting in trouble? If the internet is good for anything it's anonymity. There was no time/date stamp or anything -- this video could be from an ex-cast member shot 4 years ago but only uploaded a year ago for all we know...

Man, I LOVE THIS STUFF! Only because of the unknown...something quite spooky about it. Can't be certain one way or the other. Good times. :thumbsup2

Well it looks like the reflection on the monitor screens of someone walking behind the person taking the video of the surveillance cameras....

Well it looks like the reflection on the monitor screens of someone walking behind the person taking the video of the surveillance cameras....

I thought so too only 1, why would the person be so small? Aren't security rooms usually pretty small? And 2, seems unlikely that a person would just so happen to walk in a patten so that they are on all the right paths and such...unless, of course, it was planned that way on purpose. very interesting stuff that I am having entirely too much fun pondering. Haha.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter