• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

GF Lagoon View Rooms?

Disney1992

Mouseketeer
Do all lagoon view rooms at the GF have a view of the Magic Kingdom? If not, is there a particular building that has the most Magic Kingdom views? I will be going with my sister this fall and she hasn't been to the World in 15 years. I want to surprise her and try to request a Magic Kingdom view. I already have the lagoon view booked.

Thanks! You guys are great!

Conch Key has a head on view of Cinderella's Castle . . .Absolutely beautiful! We stayed in Conch Key last July 4th and seeing the castle right there in front of you was so magical.

We stayed in Boca Chica in 99 which was a lagoon view but you faced the Contemporary and were able to see Poly as well and if you looked to the left you saw the castle . . .

Although we really enjoyed both views, the head on view of the castle was our favorite!

We had a lagoon view at GF on our first trip to WDW in 1994. Didn't know anything about making requests. We had a view of the Polynesian from Big Pine Key.

We had a Lagoon/MK view from Boca Chica and it was wonderful! We could see the whole Lagoon.

One half of the building has a view of the lagoon and the other half is of the quiet pool. IMHO, Boca Chica had the most rooms with a view of the lagoon.

Room 7131 in Conch Key has a straight on castle view. It's also the last room on the hall, so quiet. The halls there are short, so it's not like having the last room on the hall at the BC.

It's a first floor, non-smoking, and the added benefit is that it's right next to the door to go outside (not the main door, but a side door, so you wo'nt have much traffic using it if any) and from there you're steps to the boat launch :)

It was in superb shape when we were in it--but that was 1 1/2 years ago.

Anne

We stayed in Boca Chica and LOVED our lagoon view. In addition to the castle, we could see the top of the Wilderness Lodge, the Contemporary, the Polynesian, and the little island in the middle of the lagoon. It was SO nice to sit outside at night and watch the castle change colors, and to see everything else going on, in the lagoon :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter