GF Dekuxe Rm Pics?

CANDICE

Mouseketeer
Anyone have any pics of deluxe room at GF in main building? Thinking about extended Christmas stay and would love extra room!

2856799547_8e6c1778cf.jpg

2856796987_da82623e2d.jpg

This is a deluxe room in the main building. It is a turret room on the 4th floor very close to the lounge, I am thinking room #4421??. Very spacious. It had a small walk in closet also which was pretty nice and the windows go around most of the room. On our trip in 2006 we also had a deluxe room with two queen beds just down the hall from the lounge, room #4419??, actually the 1st room right next to the lounge, it wasn't a turret room but still very spacious. The only downside to that room (2006) was that it was right next to the children's area of the lounge so it got pretty noisy. The turret room was on the opposite side of the lounge, very private and quiet.

Hope that helps. You will love it!:thumbsup2

Hey, thanks for the pics. We are gonna need the room with 2 beds as we will be traveling with DS10 and DS4. We wanted a room that had a little extra space where we could stretch out and not feel so cramped!

Great pics...we are staying in this room type in Dec and cannot wait!

Great pics...we are staying in this room type in Dec and cannot wait!

Are you staying in the King room or 2 queen room? I am planning a trip for next year and we want to stay in the 2 queen deluxe at GF RPC or Deluxe Room at WL which is also CL. There are plenty of pics of the deluxe room at WL, but none of GF Deluxe RPC, 2 Queen. Please take some pictures!!!

Thank you for the warm wishes!! It was a such a nice room!! I am trying to get my husband to post the pictures of our deluxe room from our first trip that the OP is looking for.

Can someone PM me as to how we can get a hold of a 2 queen deluxe. I can never get a hold of one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter