Getting to Poly from MK

Sunstar

Mouseketeer
We've got a 9am breakfast at Kona and we're coming from Coronado Springs. Once we get to the MK, would it be faster to take the monorail or a boat to the Poly? (I'd like to avoid the expense of a taxi if possible.)

We've got a 9am breakfast at Kona and we're coming from Coronado Springs. Once we get to the MK, would it be faster to take the monorail or a boat to the Poly? (I'd like to avoid the expense of a taxi if possible.)

Tell your bus driver that morning that you are headed to a Poly breakfast and (s)he may likely take you directly to the Poly.
Be at your bus stop between 8:00-8:15AM

The Monorail will normally beat the little shuttle boat, but not by much.

Ditto to what Robo said. Every time I've had an early breakfast, the bus driver dropped patrons off at the parks first, and then took me to my breakfast ADR before picking up his next load of passengers.

I'd like to avoid the expense of a taxi if possible

Are you OP? :confused3

Really my point was, while you can't get a cab directly to MK, it didn't matter because you were going to the Poly first instead.

I understand not wanting the expense ($10+tip) but we used it some mornings so that we could sleep in a little later. Leaving for the parks/other resorts at 7:40 AM as opposed to a little before six if not earlier in some instances. And, if you are OP, and you are on your HM, well.... ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter