Getting to Know You

Status
Not open for further replies.
The government in general

Idk when I lived back home either forever 21, vineyard vines, or jcrew. But I can't do much shopping where I live now lol.

Have you ever had your heart broken? Not romantically no, but last year I was told by the director at my college that I should audition for a play and that she knew she'd give me a lead. Well, I auditioned and was told I was great and then the cast list went up and I didn't get any role at all. I count it as my heart breaking I was so set on getting a part. I couldn't stop sobbing and shaking and I just felt like I had been played by the director and it was awful.

Same thing has happened to me. (Similar to that)
I've done many county chorus singing auditions and I cry every time I don't get in. :/ which happens alot

Hands down kate spade. I bought two dresses, a top, and a sweater. Behind that Neiman Marcus probably

Do you have a favorite number?
5. It's my birth month number and the number I was in one of my elementary classes, and I don't know, I just like it.

One. It's special because it's the only singular number, and no one else likes it, so I claimed it.

3- because it was my elementary school number for many years (coincidentally)
6-it's my birth month
14-it's my birth day
99- it's my birth year

3 is a magic number. If any of you get the reference I love you.

16 it's the day I was born on, coincidentally it was my bf's number one year for soccer but now he has a different number so lol

34 was really special when I dated Andrew because it was the last two numbers of my address and his boot camp platoon number. Plus it's my birthday.

95- my birth year
11- the year I turned 16
14- my high school graduation year
13- the day I graduated high school
92- many of my favorite celebs birth year

3 is a magic number. If any of you get the reference I love you.
Haha school house rock!

Sarah question!
How do you like the school year so far?
I don't really like this semester. I really only like one of my classes and it just seems like a lot of busy work that has nothing to do with my major. But I do like having classes with one of my closest friends. Maybe they'll get better.

I love my major but don't love most of my current assignments. I like all my professors but the subject matter has me falling asleep pretty often. I have some of my really solid friends in 3 out of my 4 classes so that's cool too.

Thankfully starting next semester I can take fewer credit hours at a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter