Getting to Know You

Status
Not open for further replies.
disneygirl520 said:
Have you ever had your heart broken? Not romantically no, but last year I was told by the director at my college that I should audition for a play and that she knew she'd give me a lead. Well, I auditioned and was told I was great and then the cast list went up and I didn't get any role at all. I count it as my heart breaking I was so set on getting a part. I couldn't stop sobbing and shaking and I just felt like I had been played by the director and it was awful.

I'm so sorry. My director has done the something silimar to me and it's literally the worst feeling ever. She does that lot and there's so much unjust politics I've had to quit and give up something I love.

My heart was broken when my first boyfriend broke up with me. But looking back I'm glad he did so I could move on to better people. Funny thing now too is he keeps trying to get back with me and I'm like no way lol.

The worst heartbreak was my dad cheating on my mom and marrying that lady 6 months after the divorce.

Have you ever had your heart broken? Not romantically no, but last year I was told by the director at my college that I should audition for a play and that she knew she'd give me a lead. Well, I auditioned and was told I was great and then the cast list went up and I didn't get any role at all. I count it as my heart breaking I was so set on getting a part. I couldn't stop sobbing and shaking and I just felt like I had been played by the director and it was awful.

That just happened to me! Everyone thought I was gonna get this part and I didn't even get a callback. I felt so sick and I had to just pretend I was fine. I'm happy with the girl who got the role, but still.... :(

I've never been broken up with, but I've still had my heart broken, I guess. It's complicated, I can't name a specific time but my bf who I've had a roller coaster of a relationship with for three years and there's been some down times when I felt like my heart was broken but idk.

No, I've never dated.

However, I was heartbroken when we moved here.

Uh, yes. I get heart broken every time I think about Newsies no longer being in NYC.

JK! I went on a date with a guy in May and we never spoke again, which was sad because I know we both had fun that night, but most of my heartbreak comes from casting as well. My director from a community theater I do, who I've been working with for three years, didn't cast me at all this year. She emailed me and was like "hey sorry we couldnt cast you this year we all love you but there was a LOT of new talent this year, please come back and do the cabaret in the spring blah blah blah" and it was shocking. I literally just found out that I got a large-ish role in my school's play this year (I'm Marvalyn in Almost, Maine), but I was just really shocked and heartbroken when my first director didn't cast me.

Sarah question!
What do you think is the biggest current issue in your country?
I'm exhausted, today has been so busy and I cant think. But the issues with ISIS and persecution are huge, and I know it's not in or country but we are trying to make plans to stop it.

The economy

(tho I may think that because I legit just finished a paper analyzing a speech Obama made about it)

Sorry to everyone with two-faced theatre directors. Hang in there. :grouphug:

I'd say how the government chooses to spend it's money.

Man, that sucks! :(
I've had my heart broken only once for REAL and it was horrible. Don't lead people on, ever. It's terrible for them.

The economy. Corrupt government. Stupid stuff.

Orreed question!
Which store have you spent the most money at this year?
Kohl's, I spent almost one hundred there last weekend on clothes. I don't think I've spent that much at other stores this year, but I may have.

Um, does the Nederlander Theater ticket booth and merchandise stand count?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter