Getting to Know You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Um, I don't have Netflix to watch seasons of shows... Once I spent the night at my cousin's house and we watched like 2 or 3 episodes in a row of Good luck Charlie if that counts..

The first season of Doctor Who. All of it in a day and a half. The rest I watched rapidly too. And yeah definitely How I met Your Mother. And Firefly.

I once had a Lying Game marathon.

Sherlock.

Criminal Minds is something I've started getting into.

Robin Hood on BBC didn't take me long to finish, either.

Um, I've watched two entire seasons of PLL in one month......

No tumblr, but I really want one. If I had one it would be something to do with One Direction or Disney.

Sort of. But it's good, if I hadn't, I wouldn't have just been asked by the cutest guy if he could have my number. I am dying.

In some situations, yes. But not really.
Being with the same guy for a really long time means I have no reason to flirt lol.

Haha, nooooooo. I am the farthest thing from a flirt. The last time I tried flirting, it failed miserably.

Yes and no. If I want to be I definitely can be. I am a big talker sometimes, so yes. Coming from someone who used to say pick up lines just for the heck of it to basketball players on the sidelines, I'd say I can flirt from time to time lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter