Getting to Know You EVEN MORE!

Yes!
We've been on a Norwegian cruise and a Carnival cruise. We're also shooting to go on another cruise next year for my grandmother's birthday :)

I'd like a dark ride going through various Pixar shorts, like LA Luna. They have beautiful backdrops.

I never have but really want to go on a cruise.

I've been on three Disney cruises and a fourth will be this year.

Fairywings question!
What would you like to see in the next Disney princess?
Hmm, I don't know. Maybe a princess who is very average looking but stands out for her intelligence and personality.

I've never been on a cruise, my dad gets sea sick. But I have no desire to go on one anyway... (well maybe if it was to a tropical island)

Fairywings question!
What would you like to see in the next Disney princess?
Hmm, I don't know. Maybe a princess who is very average looking but stands out for her intelligence and personality.

I want a princess with brown hair and green eyes because growing up there was never a princess that looked even remotely like me, Belle was the closest but that's only because she's the only one with brown hair but she's pale and has brown eyes so we look nothing alike

Here's what I think, I've got kinda three ideas:
A modern day princess who's good with technology and is very intelligent
An Italian Renaissance period because the Renaissance art and architecture and stuff was beautiful
A princess without the perfect image, like in a wheelchair or average looking or even plus size (not like unhealthy big but still plus size)

Would you rather take a multiple choice test or a test that is all essays?
Essay. I'm better when I can write everything I know and at least get part of the answers right. I second guess myself too much with multiple choice.

I don't really care about who that the next Disney Princess is as long as she is likable .But the next disney princess won't be be any of those things Her name will be Moana and she will be Polynesian.
I think her movie will come in 2016 or 2017.
I would choose multiple choice for a test because it is easier.

Last edited:
Multiple choice
After taking 4 essay based a level subjects I hate essays with an actual burning passion

That's a hard question. Probably all essays, depending on the subject. English is fine, but if you make me write an entire two pages on a single event from history or a scientific phenomenon then my brain will fry up.

Fairywings question!
If you could go to Disney world with three Disney characters who would you pick?
Rapunzel, Lilo, and Anna. I'm such a little kid at Disney, so I'd want to go with people who would be as excited as me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter