Getting to Know You EVEN MORE!

images

I want to see Big Hero Six, but I'll probably wait until it comes out on dvd.

I loathe the cold lol. I wish it was warm all year long.

I hate the cold. I lived in PA for two years and it was MISERABLE after moving from Mississippi. Now we moved to Florida and it was 85 degrees today! :)

I like the cold around Christmas. Otherwise, it's sun and warmth for me!

I only like it just cold enough to bring sweaters and out, but other than that, I like the heat.

I can't wait to see Big Hero 6. I'm seeing it Wednesday.

And I love the cold. Being from Wisconsin I'm conditioned for it. I love snow and Christmas and sweaters and hot cocoa.

*see username*

No, but seriously, I don't mind the cold in the wintertime and I LOOOOVE snow, but it can be annoying sometimes if it's like WAY too cold. Which to me would be below freezing for days at a time, which I realize is not very cold to some people haha. Being from Oregon, it's pretty cold and rainy a lot of the time, and there is nothing better than a rainy day inside with a hot drink, a fireplace, and a book or sketchpad. But extreme cold is not my favorite thing in the world. I don't really like any extreme temperatures.

Do you prefer sweet or salty snacks?
It depends, but usually salty.
Sweet
Sarah question!
Have you ever been in love?
No. I'm still waiting.
Nope
Sarah question!
What scares you the most about the future?
No being able to get a teaching job, and never falling in love and getting married and being a mom.
The possibility of failure
Do you enjoy buying gifts?
Sometimes. If I have a good gift in mind or if I find something perfect I love gift buying, but sometimes I get stumped and then get frustrated not being able to find something.
It depends on whether or not I'm having luck with the shopping
Have you seen big hero six yet?
I saw it yesterday. It was super good. Way better than I expected!
P.s. No spoilers
Yes, it was the best movie I've seen in a while. I was so happy, we got to see Hiro and Baymax at Disney :)
Sarah question!
Do you like the cold?
No. I only don't mind it if there's snow on the ground.

Snow is nice and all, but after a while I get tired of it

Sarah question!
What do you miss most right now?
I miss seeing my best friend every day, I miss acting and being on swim team, and I miss the freedom of summer.

I miss being in a show... and my show closed on Saturday evening... :faint:

I also miss seeing Newsies on Broadway and being at WDW.

i miss the concert i went to last night

two bands i love dearly were on the same stage, one on their farewell tour and the other playing one of their first shows in four years

My family. I'm staying with extended family for Thanksgiving but not my immediate family so that's kind of a bummer.
Also being in a play. Like soooooooooooooo much. My old high school is doing a play right now and I've been talking to my friends about it and apparently it's like the best show my school's ever put on (according to lots of teachers and stuff) and I didn't get to be a part of it, which pretty much just breaks my heart.

oh and Disneyland. But I always miss Disneyland when I'm not there.

Sarah question!
Do you like the cold?
No. I only don't mind it if there's snow on the ground.

yes and no. it snows a lot at school and i hate it but when i'm home i don't mind

Sarah question!
What do you miss most right now?
I miss seeing my best friend every day, I miss acting and being on swim team, and I miss the freedom of summer.

nothing at the moment because i'm home so everything/body i missed is here

As much as I don't really want to admit it, I miss theatre as well. I'm not disappointed about not being in the play, although it would have been nice to get in, but I miss having that hobby that I had last year. But I also miss my theatre friends from last year, because we got so close. I just felt like we became kind of a family. And I also miss a kind of sort of friend slash nemisis slash enemy because we don't really talk anymore.

I miss being able to stay at home all the time. I am home now, but I just miss home all the time. My house and the people in my town. I never appreciated them until I had to leave. Oh. And I miss cheerleading and acting. I plan to fix one or both of those

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter