Getting to Know You EVEN MORE!

I'm afraid I'm going to have an unsuccessful future. I'm also constantly afraid that someone I love is going to get hurt.

Do you enjoy buying gifts?
Sometimes. If I have a good gift in mind or if I find something perfect I love gift buying, but sometimes I get stumped and then get frustrated not being able to find something.

Do you enjoy buying gifts? Sometimes. If I have a good gift in mind or if I find something perfect I love gift buying, but sometimes I get stumped and then get frustrated not being able to find something.

I love gift buying! I already bought all my Christmas gifts for my family! I'm so proud of myself because I thought of Christmas presents all by myself and I was really creative with my sisters! :)

That depends solely on whom I'm buying the gift for. If it was a secret santa type deal, I would hate it so much. But if I was just being nice to buy a gift for say a friend, then I wouldn't hate it as much. Partly because I just don't like to spend money. Just because.

I fear of getting old. I know I will but it's a scary thought. I'm super sick right now like it hurts to even stand up for more than a few seconds and I can barley talk and too think that's how it is everyday at the night of your life is terrifying.

I love buying gifts! It's really fun.

I love buying gifts for people, regardless of the situation.

Have you seen big hero six yet?
I saw it yesterday. It was super good. Way better than I expected!
P.s. No spoilers

Do you enjoy buying gifts?
Sometimes. If I have a good gift in mind or if I find something perfect I love gift buying, but sometimes I get stumped and then get frustrated not being able to find something.
It depends on my mood.
P.s. No spoilers

No, not yet, but I really want to because I heard it was good.

No I haven't. I probably wouldn't care to go see it, but it's not at the very top of my list. Looks too boyish for me, but that's the point.

P.s. No spoilers

I liked it. Not as much as Frozen, Tangled or Winnie the Pooh (to compare it to the last few years of Disney animated films) but a lot more than Wreck-It Ralph.

No, not yet but I really want to!!! Wreck-it Ralph, Tangled, and Frozen were three of the best Disney movies EVER (in my opinion), so I'm especially excited to see the next one from the same creators!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter