Getting SUPER excited...

sdaughs

Earning My Ears
We leave Friday, check in to the DLH Saturday.. And I just called and ordered the Mickeys Grand Welcome Celbration as well as Mickey Ears for our room!! The kids are gonna be happy!!! They don't even know we are going yet!!:cool1::thumbsup2

Ah, I wish we were leaving that soon! I still have almost a full month to go :( Have a great time!!!

I feel your pain..er.. excitement. We leave on Wednesday. Yay for surprises. Mine is too difficult to surprise with Disneyland anymore.

Let us know how the surprise goes. That would be fun to do w/ my kids while they're still little.

We are telling them Friday when we get in the car! So yeah its been difficult tryin to pack everything and do it all without them paying attention! they are 11 and 9 years old!

I love that you havent told the kids. I dont think I could keep it a secret that long. Theyll be so surprised.

:cool1: Have fun!

Make sure to get photos! When the kids were little, we would get some in-room surprises, but I was never organized/prepared and didn't take photos of the stuff and the kids' reactions. Now that the kids are too big, I wish I had. They are too old and crafty to surprise anymore. :rotfl: Plus, as I get older, I don't remember it all that well :rotfl:

:cool1: Have fun!

Make sure to get photos! When the kids were little, we would get some in-room surprises, but I was never organized/prepared and didn't take photos of the stuff and the kids' reactions. Now that the kids are too big, I wish I had. They are too old and crafty to surprise anymore. :rotfl: Plus, as I get older, I don't remember it all that well :rotfl:

oh I will, I am a picture taker addict, LOL!!! I can't wait!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter