• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Getting from Pop to Trails End

SKYYCAMEL

Mouseketeer
We are planning to go to the breakfast buffet at Trails End in FW and I was wondering what is the quickest way to get there from Pop Century. Thanks!

Quickest would be car/taxi/ride share service (uber/lyft) and then take the internal bus to Pioneer Hall.
The other choice, cheapest, is taking the bus to Magic Kingdom and then the boat to Fort Wilderness Campground

I would take a bus to MK and the boat to FW. An Uber/Lyft/Taxi needs to leave you at the front of FW. The boat ride from the MK to FW is nicer than the internal bus ride from the front of FW to Pioneer Hall, IMHO

You can also take a bus to MK, and a bus to Fort Wilderness and Wilderness Lodge, the internal bus from MK to FW will take you to Pioneer Hall.

Just allow a lot of time to do this. Nice thing is once you get to MK area you will be going against traffic but sometimes the waits can be a little while waiting for the boat. It takes about 15-20 minutes from MK to FW once you get on the boat (sometimes stopping at WL first depending on the day). But it's a nice ride and once you get off at the dock it is a short walk. Uber/Taxi etc is definitely quickest. You will have to take an internal bus from the Outpost to the Settlement but they run very frequently. (about a 10 min ride)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter