Getting engaged in Disneyland???

girlie22

Earning My Ears
red arial

Hey everyone, I'm new to this board (the wonderful Knotties sent me over) and I was wondering if any of you got engaged in Disneyland/world. Did you fi call before and they do something special or anything? My friend's fi wants to propose on a trip they're taking to Disneyland in March, and he was wondering if there could be anything special done...she really loves Cinderella. Anybody know? :confused:

Thanks,

Ashley:lovestruc

They could take a ride on the horse and carriage. Even he could call Disney and tell them the situation and they could find ways so he could make the "perfect proposal."

I am working on the same thing for WDW at the end of the month. Unfortunately, Disney does not have their engagement services department anymore, choosing to focus on weddings, honeymoons and conventions. Carriage rides have been mentioned. Other ideas include before/after fireworks, in resort restaurants (call the dining number to get a direct line to the restaurant and they might be of help), in park restaurants, even on the monorail! :)

If you would like help making your WDW enagagement an event, there is a company in the WDW area that will help you plan things.

You can contact Gifts of a Lifetime. They will help plan and execute a surprise engagement, or any other tye of "Pixie Dust" occasion. They also do personal shopping at WDW, etc. I have heard really great things about them!

HTH!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter