• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Getting a tattoo at Disney

CatNipRules

DIS Veteran
Has anyone ever gotten a tattoo at Disney? I've got two, soon to be three, tattoos already, but I'm interested in getting another one when I go to Disney. I was wondering if anyone has ever gotten a tattoo at Disney and where.

If so, do you have an artist that you recommend. Just wanted to get everyone's opinion......

Im so so excited I'm getting my first tattoo tomorrow at 2pm and its a disney one. Will try post a pic when its done.
Its a mickey head with a tigger print inside as i love disney and i love tigger. so much so my nickname is tigz.

Ive been going through a rough time the past few years and this is going to signify everything and the fact that its not got me down as disney is al about magical things and dreams coming true and tigger always bounces back!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter