getting a ressie for crystal palace for breakfast

Dznypal

DIS Veteran
my DD and her family are going to the world -5-21 to 5-26

and they want to take DGD to a charactor breakfast

they planning on the crystal palace

there also staying at ASM--so the 180 for dining opens 11-22 and she wants to be ready

she works 2nd shift so is there anyway she can make a ressie when she gets home can this be done on call or does she have to call

also any advice on dining would be helpful

thanks all

my DD and her family are going to the world -5-21 to 5-26

and they want to take DGD to a charactor breakfast

they planning on the crystal palace

there also staying at ASM--so the 180 for dining opens 11-22 and she wants to be ready

she works 2nd shift so is there anyway she can make a ressie when she gets home can this be done on call or does she have to call

also any advice on dining would be helpful

thanks all
The best way to to use your computer or smart phone.. or u can call in also..

I always make my ADR's on the computer at 180 when the dining line opens. I start from the last day of vacation and work my way back to the first day (do the same thing with FP). If you have access to her My Disney Experience you can make them for her. If at first you don't get what you want book something and keep checking for the time or restaurant you want. People cancel all the time. Good luck.

Just did lunch at crystal palace. Very enjoyable. As others said, do it online as soon as your 180 opens or have someone do it for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter