General Public Package Code for October 1 through December 23

I just saved $382 on my dining pkg for 10/10-10/17

I had to switch from the Caribbean to the POR, which was fine.

My price is $1752 which includes:

7 nights at POR, 2 Adult MYW hopper tickets and dining.

:cool1: :cool1: I always love to save money.

I had been trying to upgrage our resort from POFQ to WL with the new codes, but every time I called, there were never any standard or woods view rooms available. We decided that we were meant to stay at POFQ.

I figured by this time all the POFQ discount rooms were gone, but decided to call first thing this morning just to check. Boy am I glad I did. We saved almost $800 using ZBH code. :woohoo:

This is what we now have:

POFQ,standard view,2 rooms, October 14-27, with DDP(3A,1C) and 1 day base
tickets(X2)
Total:$5042.92

So even if you think it's too late, call.
pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

NC State said:
I know what you mean, we're going the same time and I saved $395 yesterday. What a TOTAL BLESSING!

I see your going the same time.......What is Your Group like ? For us , this Trip will be Hubby & I< grammie is staying home, her treat to us, with the kids and puppies! we are staying at Coronado springs for 5 nights! HMM maybe Ill see with the 330 we saved to upgrade resorts lol.....

We are staying 10-20 thru 10-27, at the POP Century. With the code it went from $2329 to $1933 for 7 nights +dining, 8 day park hopper ticket & airfare. Code ZBH worked for us to save $395 - Boyfriend was VERY happy when he heard how much the code saved. We booked it today!

2 months till I am in Disney World :)

Okay- we got our code discount. Here's our new deal: By moving from ASMo Oct. 7-13 to POP same dates we saved $338 and some change. Didn't want to move but happy about the savings. Rest of deal: 2A, 2C with 7 day base tix + DDP. Looking forward to a great trip! :banana: Good luck to all!

disneybound31 said:
Okay- we got our code discount. Here's our new deal: By moving from ASMo Oct. 7-13 to POP same dates we saved $338 and some change. Didn't want to move but happy about the savings. Rest of deal: 2A, 2C with 7 day base tix + DDP. Looking forward to a great trip! :banana: Good luck to all!

Hey, at least you will now be at a resort with a working main pool! :goodvibes

I'm so excited. Our TA had emailed us on Wed. that she'd be working tirelessly on Thurs to get us our discount. Finally got the email last night:

As you may have heard, Disney has announced the Season of Dreams Special Offer for select travel dates this fall. I was able to apply this discount to your current reservation. Your new total is $3,919.84. This is a total savings of $882.00!!

We're going Thanksgiving week, staying at CSR 7 nights, 4 adults, DD8, with 6 day hopper passes and the DDP!

YEEEEHAAAAA! :yay:

OK< mY SUPERB TA emailed me to say that she could get us a ROOM at the Wilderness Lodge for our stay of 5 nights Instead of Coronado Springs For only 200.00 MORE then what we were Initially paying for our trip before this discount today..Hubby Said NO< he wants to use that 328.00 that we got back today from the Discounts, he wants to keep it as spending money.....BOO HOO!! he also just says that we wont be in the room enough to need to switch to the WL.... :confused3

modernscarlett said:
I'm so excited. Our TA had emailed us on Wed. that she'd be working tirelessly on Thurs to get us our discount. Finally got the email last night
YEEEEHAAAAA! :yay:

Who Do you have for a TA? SOunds Like the Same GREAT ONE I USE!!!! we saved 328.00!! and I didnt have to do anything!!!

Either I got a really bad CM or something is way off. I just talked to CM Fernando, and he claimed ALL resort rooms with ZBH and ZBD are booked. None left. Could that be right? I even asked about tomorrow and he basically told me to forget it! We already have reservations at POFQ and my mother (who is paying for most of the trip except the rooms) is unwilling to change. Any idea if I should keep trying? It's getting a little frustrating..I've called about 10x in 2 days.

Anyone have any idea which is a better code the ZBD for Disney Visa cardholders or ZBH for GP? I'm wondering if I should call to do a comparison.

It must be my dates- I tried online for different dates and it comes up $200 cheaper. Values are blacked out online for 12/2-12/8 so I assume that's the deal on the phone too. We could move to a moderate for only $100 more but we need to save as much money as we can. Darn dates!

BlindTyldak said:
Hey, at least you will now be at a resort with a working main pool! :goodvibes

That's too funny! :rotfl: I appreciate the comment-- "a pool that WORKS" was the decision making statement when talking to the kids and DH about switching! Who really wants a bum pool on vacation?! Thanks for the support. :banana:

WeLoveThePoly said:
Before I switched to the package I had a room-only reservation that I could view online but there was no "make a payment" option.

Now that I have a package I have the "make a payment" option available. Maybe it is just for packages. :confused3

Debbie

I went through this with my CM this morning when I changed my room-only ressie to the package with dining. The room only reservations require the balance to be paid in full at check-in while the package reservations have to be paid in full 45 days prior to check-in.

bethann1970 said:
Either I got a really bad CM or something is way off. I just talked to CM Fernando, and he claimed ALL resort rooms with ZBH and ZBD are booked. None left. Could that be right? I even asked about tomorrow and he basically told me to forget it! We already have reservations at POFQ and my mother (who is paying for most of the trip except the rooms) is unwilling to change. Any idea if I should keep trying? It's getting a little frustrating..I've called about 10x in 2 days.

POFQ is one of the toughest discount tickets to get right now. Trust me, I'm trying too. it's much easier if you're willing to be flexible, but even so there are definitely some days that are completely out of the question (over holidays, the parade taping/Pop Warner, etc). What were your travel dates?

*love*2*shop said:

I see your going the same time.......What is Your Group like ? For us , this Trip will be Hubby & I< grammie is staying home, her treat to us, with the kids and puppies! we are staying at Coronado springs for 5 nights! HMM maybe Ill see with the 330 we saved to upgrade resorts lol.....

We're staying at Pop, this trip will be me, husband, my dad, my mom, my brother and his "lady" friend. We have three rooms, me & husband, the ladys and the boys. My family never visited before so my husband is extra excited to see their faces on the first day at the park.

*love*2*shop said:
OK< mY SUPERB TA emailed me to say that she could get us a ROOM at the Wilderness Lodge for our stay of 5 nights Instead of Coronado Springs For only 200.00 MORE then what we were Initially paying for our trip before this discount today..Hubby Said NO< he wants to use that 328.00 that we got back today from the Discounts, he wants to keep it as spending money.....BOO HOO!! he also just says that we wont be in the room enough to need to switch to the WL.... :confused3

Don't be too mad, I agree, just do more shopping at Disney, or he could have a big suprise for you!!

BlindTyldak said:
POFQ is one of the toughest discount tickets to get right now. Trust me, I'm trying too.

Any idea of why that is? WE *ALWAYS* stay There( at POFQ) and Love it..BUT this trip we (ok me lol) decided to try a different resort and we are doing CSR-coronado springs this trip for 5 nights/6days......i hear so many great things @CSR but still a little sad that we wont be at pofq....

NC State said:
Don't be too mad, I agree, just do more shopping at Disney, or he could have a big suprise for you!!

LOL, no...I have done all the Ressies so, no, no surprises.... Im sure CSR will be fine~

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter