• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

gay day waits

Ddiez123

Earning My Ears
Hi my name is Daniel and I am straight I am going down to orlando during gay days as it is my only time off from work. I dont mind at all that it is gay days but I am worried it will be crowded so my question is about what percent of the people are there for gay days? Are the disney parks real crowded?

The MK is always crowded on Saturdays and Gay Day is no exception, there is a higher percentage of adult visitors on that day compared to average days, but are still a large number of traditional families and kids in attendance. Add to that the ever growing number of gay couples that have children. Other than the MK on Saturday, there is rarely any noticable increase in the number of people in any one park, and in fact, some parks seem less crowded.

thats good to know, I was just nervous that it would be supercrowded. The way that the homophobic people are talking it sounds like those days the park is 80 percent gay and 20% straight. To be honest the majority of people going down there probably dont even know about and some may not be able to notice it.

Thur June 1, Animal Kingdom
Fri, June 2, Studios
Sat, June 3, Magic Kingdom
Sun, June 4, EPCOT

But the day with the crowds will be Saturday June 3, at MK

If you follow the rule of avoiding the MK on any Saturday, due to the high attendance from tourist and locals, you should be fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter