• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Garden Rocks 2017

wdwnut61

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know when they will release the schedule for the Garden Rocks concerts in Epcot?

If I had to take a wager I'd say Jan at the earliest acts will start to trickle out

Thanks for responding I know they are not out yet just couldn't remember when they announce the acts and dates.

I am really looking forward to seeing this years lineup! May work in a couple visits this time

Last edited:
Add Ap 7-10 Blood Sweat and Tears, May 19-22 Hermans Hermits both on Steve Soares, and Expose Ap 28-May 1 seen on other websites

Ugh...ELO again, and for our dates no less. Couldn't we get the Gin Blossoms back. I have to start choosing a different week. Always ELO... probably the only gig they get all year :sad2:

I'm there the first Sunday and the next Friday, I'm so excited to see TBA both times. Seriously, I was there the first week last year and they don't tend to have the best bands early on.

I'm there the first Sunday and the next Friday, I'm so excited to see TBA both times. Seriously, I was there the first week last year and they don't tend to have the best bands early on.
Don't get your hopes up! They had TBA scheduled last year too over several weekends and then ultimately canceled all of their appearances.

:wizard:

About how long is the concert? How far in advance should we wait in line? I want to get at least one seat for my mom even if the rest of us have to stand during the show.

What if you booked the Garden Rocks Dining Package it says you are guaranteed a seat at the concert so what time is the seat reserved for?

When we booked the Candlelight Processional dining package, we showed up an hour before showtime. When you reserve the package, you will have your show time choice at that time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter